Art by Random

Trust us, you're going to want to swallow it all.

Took me a few minutes to realize that's your slogan choice

HoudeCDSback.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
I just can't stop. Something I'm considering for Fourth of July. I may get rid of the stripes:

capshirt.jpg

I just can't stop. Something I'm considering for Fourth of July. I may get rid of the stripes:

capshirt.jpg

stupid ads.

The stripes might looks better on a real shirt than they do in your mock-up. Right now it just looks like a block superimposed on picture of a shirt, but if it was actually on the shirt, they might look more natural.

stupid ads.

The stripes might looks better on a real shirt than they do in your mock-up. Right now it just looks like a block superimposed on picture of a shirt, but if it was actually on the shirt, they might look more natural.

That's because it is, this is just a preview. They don't wrap to the curve of the shirt for layout. I've also added stripes on the back and all these images really drive up the price

stupid ads.

That's because it is, this is just a preview. They don't wrap to the curve of the shirt for layout.

I know, that was my point.

Latest posts

Back