Art by Random

tumblr_kysrdvMdNP1qa5gdro1_500.png

That's right.

I'd make it a shirt but I don't want to be stealing any ideas. Who made that?

I'd make it a shirt but I don't want to be stealing any ideas. Who made that?

That's the problem. It just appeared on my Tumblr feed. I have no idea who did it.

Project, what colors do you want the bat station shirts to be?

So I got my st paddy's day shirt, came out a bit too dark so It's now in a brighter green

P3090062.jpg

(not much time left to buy one for st paddy's day)[/hint]

So anybody else want me to make a t-sshirt design, doesn't have to be LOST, just anything, any concept you'd let to see, I don't care if anyone buys it I'd just like something more to add to my portfolio

That actually came out pretty good.

If you want to try something out, go for a Houde Chili Dog Shack shirt.

You want the same design, a new logo, or different font? Also I'm not sure if I can find a shirt that's the same color as the ones you have before

Ah.

I think a new design would be in order. New year, new design. Let me think of a new logo for it. I don't think it should be an employee shirt this time around either. Something else is needed.

The font was a weird one if I remember, or it was stupid Comic Sans. See what you can do to find a new font.

As for the shirt color, doesn't need to be lime green. The other design was black with lime green writing.

Last edited:
Ah.

I think a new design would be in order. New year, new design. Let me think of a new logo for it. I don't think it should be an employee shirt this time around either. Something else is needed.

The font was a weird one if I remember, or it was stupid Comic Sans. See what you can do to find a new font.

As for the shirt color, doesn't need to be lime green. The other design was black with lime green writing.

Hows this for the logo, I like the font, it's not comic sans. It's called Segoe Script. Tell me what you think

HoudeCDS.jpg

Chili is spelt wrong.

Other than that, maybe you can make Chili Dog part look kinda like mustard, since the Houde's and the Shack look like a bun
That's what I was going for, not sure what I can do to make it look like mustard and still be readable
I like it. But I think it needs more color.
Good logos need to word in black and white. What color I add depends on what color shirts I can do.
I think that's on purpose. Like the Oneders or Krusty the Klown
No, I'm just a terrible speller. But see that assumption that I know what I'm doing is why everyone thinks I'm awesome. Most of the time it's just dumb luck.

Okay, let me think about what type of saying I want on the back instead of the giant logo.

Okay, as long as it replaces the back logo the price won't go farther up. The more thing you add the more it costs, right now it's at $16 (that's with a severely reduced commission).

Also I redesign Doom's shirt so that I can legally sell it, just waiting for his okay to change it in the cartoon. Can anyone guess why this design is so awesome?

doomshirt.jpg

Latest posts

Back