Art by Random

A commission for my neighbor who's friend is a stand up comedian in the UK. Apparently UK officials ask that people get a "Swine Flu buddy" which this comedian did not have one:

SwineFluBuddy.jpg

Buy the T-Shirt !!!

Well another scene done and another Screen shot. It may appear to be another boring picture of my character but that's only because I don't want to spoil the rest of the scene. Also Bass' rendition of Joe Kalicki's voice is the most boring thing I ever had to lip sync.

UC2part18.jpg

Last edited:
Bass doing Joe's voice is the thing I'm looking forward to the most.

8 down, 44 to go!
When you say it like that it doesn't even seem worth it.
Your scenes were probably the best on there, the rest were kinda "meh" in terms of style and substance.
Yeah, most scene had something cool about them but also fell flat in other areas. The spider-man one and Iron man were superb though.
Bass doing Joe's voice is the thing I'm looking forward to the most.

Bass' Kalicki's voice is so bland, that is it awesome.

Is that so? I don't remember Joe's voice but Bass just talks so slow, I almost fell asleep

Last edited:
Edit: Oops wrong thread.

Fixed that, but to make this post mean something, here's something I made for a friend's birthday.

joncarloSPARTA.jpg

Last edited:
DHARMA Station 7 - The Shamrock

I finally finished the shirt and have it on sale in case MWoF can't get you one. He hasn't really responded back to me so I'm not sure if he even got the image. It takes 2-3 days for the place to make the shirt before shipping. Make sure you get yours before St Paddy's Day.

I've also been on a bit of a T-shirt making mood so if anyone have any ideas they want made into t-shirts just send me a message

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back