Art by Random

For the .01 of you who cares:

cy2dvd.jpg

$7:00

I GOT MY OWN SERIES PAGE ON NEWGROUNDS!!!!​

I'm right up there next to the cream of the crop. The series page is how I found some of my favorite flash artist: Tomorrows Nobody, College University, Waterman, Apartment 51, Minushi, Shamoozal, The Rick Ray Show, Tankmen, The George Bush Show and now The Mike Weiss Saga!

http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/themikeweisssaga

Last edited:
I GOT MY OWN SERIES PAGE ON NEWGROUNDS!!!!​

I'm right up there next to the cream of the crop. The series page is how I found some of my favorite flash artist: Tomorrows Nobody, College University, Waterman, Apartment 51, Minushi, Shamoozal, The Rick Ray Show, Tankmen, The George Bush Show and now The Mike Weiss Saga!

http://www.newgrounds.com/collection/themikeweisssaga

congrats!

but you most honour your obligations to UC first, it's common contract law, in remaining as a member here you agreed to release cartoons as E deems necessary

you got suckered

congrats!

but you most honour your obligations to UC first, it's common contract law, in remaining as a member here you agreed to release cartoons as E deems necessary

you got suckered

Are you kidding me, does nobody read the fine print, I can use UC as a cartoon all I want. The second E sanctioned his character the deal was struck

Last edited:
Nice. I like how it's a different perspective from most shots like that - normally we watch them fall from up above them but now we're looking at him fall down at us. It's different and neat.

Nice. I like how it's a different perspective from most shots like that - normally we watch them fall from up above them but now we're looking at him fall down at us. It's different and neat.

Yeah, that's because I'm way too lazy. To change perspective you have to redraw body parts over and over. Something I just don't have the time or the patients for. But this project is going to be my opus, so I'm going all out.

Last edited:
Scene4.jpg

Also, this is scene isn't quite finished yet, but I wanted to see who would get this reference. First one to get it wins a muffin:

Scene5-1.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back