Art by Random

So for this collab I had to make an image of myself and I'm very proud how it turned out.

Profilepic.jpg

And the animation is going pretty damn well I'm almost half way done. Hopefully it will be accepted here's a small look

Cappic.jpg

Now I'm thinking of doing a Nick Fury short for the end of the credits, but I'm drawing a blank. Any ideas?

Maybe a parady on the scene in Iron Man, when Tony comes back to the apartment, and finds Nick Fury waiting for him.

Instead of Iron Man, use Ghost rider.

Maybe a parady on the scene in Iron Man, when Tony comes back to the apartment, and finds Nick Fury waiting for him.
That's what I was thinking, Nick Recruiting someone and have it be a funny joke to end the collab on.
Instead of Iron Man, use Ghost rider.

I don't know, can't really think of a joke for that. I had an idea to have the camera on Fury saying "You think you're the only superhero in town... are you ready for the Avenger's Initiative, Squirrel Girl?" The have Girl Squirrel shout "Yay!" all cartoony like and finish with Fury making a comment like "Marvel's really reaching the bottom of the barrel with their movie properties". Though I don't think many casual viewers will get Squirrel Girl.

I could really use suggestions

That's what I was thinking, Nick Recruiting someone and have it be a funny joke to end the collab on.

I don't know, can't really think of a joke for that. I had an idea to have the camera on Fury saying "You think you're the only superhero in town... are you ready for the Avenger's Initiative, Squirrel Girl?" The have Girl Squirrel shout "Yay!" all cartoony like and finish with Fury making a comment like "Marvel's really reaching the bottom of the barrel with their movie properties". Though I don't think many casual viewers will get Squirrel Girl.

I could really use suggestions

I love the idea of Squirrel Girl, just far too funny.

I think the ridiculousness of Squirrel Girl will make up for any lack of knowledge about her the audience has. Do it!

Fried Liver & Onions for me.

Which have ironically enough been keeping me alive for the last few years ever since I lost one of my kidneys.

I got the boob job! Have you posted this on Newgrounds?
No it's not really mine to post. My friend was payed to do this and payed me to make the intro and the characters. He actually already did a Deal or no Deal parody called Meal or No Meal, so he just used the same engine.

Hair Transplant.

I hate you Random, you coded that one on purpose.
Tee Hee.

When I posted in the Buddha Boy thread, I didn't intend for it to devolved into what it became, just wanted to point out how odd it was to see a thread about people claiming to be messiahs on a comic board. I also found the name "Buddha Boy" funny.

But anyway, mole posted an old art of Bass I made and I just want to point out something. Look at how tiny his hands are and how disproportional his legs are from his body:

bassnaj.jpg

What was I thinking?

Someone needs to throw a copy of How To Draw the Marvel Way at you, you Liefeldian-hack.

Latest posts

Back