Art by Random

Just finished the scene:

Scene5.jpg
Who's the female?

Her name gets revealed at the end, but for now you can just refer to her as "The Hot Chick" and I might as well fill you in on the reference:

Scene5-1.jpg

P4250002.jpg

So I won an award, details to follow... in San Diego... or tomorrow, which ever comes first.

Turned out to be an "Honorable Mention" **** that I wanted money!

Also I figure I might as well open the possibility here, I need voices for my opus of a cartoon, if anyone is interested check out the casting call

Wow Random, your art is getting better. It seems more fluent and less boxy than I remember.

That's because I'm going all out with this one. I'm taking very little short cuts with it, unlike UC2.

Also I'm thinking about contributing to the Marvel Collab on newgrounds. Basic idea is: "To animate a 6 to about 30 second (can be longer) short about any marvel hero that you choose." I'm thinking of doing an action short based around Captain America, but I don't have a solid idea. If anyone has any idea for one I'll consider it. But a few characters have already been claimed:
"Iron Man, maybe hulk, Deadpool, Wolverine, Night Crawler, Rogue, Black Cat, Spiderman, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Sinister, Doctor Strange, Colossus, Stan Lee, 3-D man, Dr. Doom, Juggernaut, Cyclops, The Punisher, Ant-Man. Venom. Moon Night, Gambit, and Carnage."

Also before anyone yells about UC2, this will not have any effect on the timeline for that project.

Last edited:
That's because I'm going all out with this one. I'm taking very little short cuts with it, unlike UC2.
Bastard! No shortcuts for UC2 either!!!

Also I'm thinking about contributing to the Marvel Collab on newgrounds. Basic idea is: "To animate a 6 to about 30 second (can be longer) short about any marvel hero that you choose." I'm thinking of doing an action short based around Captain America, but I don't have a solid idea. If anyone has any idea for one I'll consider it. But a few characters have already been claimed:
"Iron Man, maybe hulk, Deadpool, Wolverine, Night Crawler, Rogue, Black Cat, Spiderman, Mr. Fantastic, Mr. Sinister, Doctor Strange, Colossus, Stan Lee, 3-D man, Dr. Doom, Juggernaut, Cyclops, The Punisher, Ant-Man. Venom. Moon Night, Gambit, and Carnage."

Also before anyone yells about UC2, this will not have any effect on the timeline for that project.

Go for it! But no shortcuts on UC2. :)

Latest posts

Back