Art by Random

FREE Standard Shipping Weekend - July 30th thru August 1st

From July 30th thru August 1st, 2010 - FREE standard shipping for you and your customers! (Canadian orders will receive a shipping discount up to $9.50) Simply enter the coupon code FREEWEEKEND (for the U.S.) or CADFREEWEEKEND (for Canada) in the check-out area of your basket and save!

Hint, hint

So I entered a t-shirt derby a friend of mine once earned $20,000 from it so I'm hoping to get some of that action. Vote for my submission, though you have to of had bought a product before you can vote. I'm just hoping some one here already bought stuff from there.

So I entered a t-shirt derby a friend of mine once earned $20,000 from it so I'm hoping to get some of that action. Vote for my submission, though you have to of had bought a product before you can vote. I'm just hoping some one here already bought stuff from there.

Okay so apparently that submission was reject cause it turns out you're not allowed to use text. Anyway I submitted to this week's theme of "Stars" http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Entry.aspx?id=49455

I'm going to try and enter that shirt contest every week so instead of creating a new post every time I'm just going to update a link in my signature. But only "Woot users who have previously made at least one purchase at any Woot site.", which has some awesome designs so if you're looking for a cool t-shirt definitely check it out. So if you can vote, please vote for mine.

Spreadshirt has a deal to save 17% on all orders over $35 with the codes "17OFF" or "CAD17OFF" (for Canadians) until March 8

So if you ever wanted to buy one of my shirts, now's the time. Also if you want me to make you a specific design I'll be happy to do so.

http://236417.spreadshirt.com/

Since this was "wildly off topic" for the GL movie thread I might as well post it here:

GL.jpg

GLlightbright.jpg

I'm not that happy with how the "light brite mode" one turned out. I like the idea of a deeper design lighting up in the green that's always moving, like gears in a clock or light running through a circuit board or something like that. But I was doing what ever. Original manip from http://fanartexhibit.wordpress.com/category/green-lantern/

Last edited:
I got bored again and made a John Stewart version. I have a Kyle Rayner one ready but I have no actor to replace the head. Also I updated the Hal ones to have the green go around his torso like the comic design.

GLjohn.jpg

GLjohnlb.jpg

So I got bored/obsessed tonight so I made this. I now officially love the first class costumes and wish they were in the original X-men movies:

X-men.jpg

EDIT:

By request:

X-menWolverine.jpg

And if anyone want it to be a screen saver let me know what size, it's currently mine and I love it. The file is pretty high quality so this might also make a nice print

Last edited:
And now, Part 2:

X-men2.jpg

Archangel, Gambit, Rogue, Nightcrawler, Bishop, Psylocke, Shadowcat.

Another look at Angel (minis the "arch") and Gambit sans Jacket:

XgambitAngel.jpg

I wanted to get Gambit's staff and cards but it was tough finding the source images.

From my thoughts on the reboot:

SupermanReally.jpg

ImBatman.jpg

Decided to try and see what Cap would look like based on the Avengers movie art:

Captain-America-The-Avenger.jpg

A Redux of a classic:
Operation-1.jpg

The Original:
operation.jpg

Latest posts

Back