Avengers Avengers: The Initiative (Discussion Spoilers)

How are they expecting those little darts to take away Shocker and Boomerang's powers. They're tech and natural skill, you can't take those away. I did like the characterization of Spidey though. Spidey does get kind of creepy when he starts talking seriously in a fight. I really like this book. Oh and the fact that the Beast is on it means it's amazing.

Why was Gauntlet covering for Slapstick?

Oh and McCheese, I'm the biggest fan of this title on UC, so believe me when I tell you this was the weakest issue so far. A combination of fill-in artist / oneshot-style mystery.

I just read all the issues at the local bookstore this morning. The book gets better further along....but they're trying to juggle too much at the same time.

It's worth a read in TPB as a Marvel Initiative Tie-In series.....but not worth a monthly following.

And Mutant X is so Armory.

Last edited:
Just reread the issues. They gave no indication that Armory was a mutant. Or that she wasn't, really. She was the only one who could operate the tactigon, and that's all we know.

I just read the new issue.......right when I was on the side of giving this book another shot....it lets me down with too much going on.

Back to "read in store" tradewait for you Initiative.

Latest posts

Back