Batman: Arkham City (spoilers!)

Re: Arkham Asylum Sequel.

Lucky for us there's a game that'll give us Batman and his amazing friends, and Batman alone to battle his baddies.

Hey, did anyone find the secret room in Batman: Arkham Asylum? Well it seems in this room you can find early drawings of Arkham City and blue prints of the city map.

see video here: http://gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2010/08/09/arkham-asylums-secret-room.aspx

...!

Initially, I was wary that they seemed to be churning this one out a bit too quickly, but now it seems like they have a layered master-plan for where they want to go with the franchise and have for some time.

This is...Morrison-esque.

Last edited:

...!

Initially, I was wary that they seemed to be churning this one out a bit too quickly, but now it seems like they have a layered master-plan for where they want to go with the franchise and have for some time.

This is...Morrison-esque.

I know I was just looking through the room today. It's crazy they would have that there. I'm still stunned at it

"So, are you going to pull the trigger Harvey, or are you just going to talk me to death?"

7394ba8f50fdda24937a967fa0729b3ba5745b14.png

It sounds great. Like a No Man's Land game without the actual earthquake.

I still need to play the first one.

Re: Batman: Arkham City

That sucks that Mark Hamill will no longer be voicing the Joker after this... He's to the Joker what Kevin Conroy is to Batman.

Last edited:

I'm very excited, but I'm having trouble suspending my disbelief at the concept behind Arkham City. So Sharp cordoned of a good chunk of Gotham for the worst people the city has to offer, putting the slums and the rest of Gotham at risk, and everyone minus Batman is OK with this?

That sucks that Mark Hamill will no longer be voicing the Joker after this... He's to the Joker what Kevin Conroy is to Batman.

Yeah, they've been working the characters for well over a decade. They will be missed.

Though it's probably for the best for Hamill. Apparently the Joker voice takes a big strain on him.

Yeah, they've been working the characters for well over a decade. They will be missed.

Though it's probably for the best for Hamill. Apparently the Joker voice takes a big strain on him.

I'll always think of him and Kevin Conroy as the definitive versions of The Joker and Batman, respectively.

I'm very excited, but I'm having trouble suspending my disbelief at the concept behind Arkham City. So Sharp cordoned of a good chunk of Gotham for the worst people the city has to offer, putting the slums and the rest of Gotham at risk, and everyone minus Batman is OK with this?

I can believe it to an extent, that the areas were pretty baron and he bought up all the buildings left and the outcome of the last game can push something like that forward. The thing I can't buy is that they would let the inmates do whatever they want. All kinds of special interest groups would be fighting against it

I can believe it to an extent, that the areas were pretty baron and he bought up all the buildings left and the outcome of the last game can push something like that forward. The thing I can't buy is that they would let the inmates do whatever they want. All kinds of special interest groups would be fighting against it

It's possible Sharpe told the rest of Gotham something completely different about how the new prison is run. We still know only a few details at the moment.

Who cares about how believable it is?

It's Escape From New York!

Meets the Warriors!

Plus Batman!

Gotham has special interest groups?

Latest posts

Back