Batman/Superman news and rumors

Fair enough :) to me I'm ok with any as in early first appearances he had a gun. No he should not punisher but he can still use guns i feel as it makes sense given some of his foes and the city

Marvel makes a great cast announcement with Doctor Strange and this is what DC gives us.

You're just annoyed it's not shirtless Joey Lawrence.

You're just annoyed it's not shirtless Joey Lawrence.

Yeah... all of my old shirtless Joey Lawrence photos are a bit... "worn out".

...But seriously, I'm happy with the rumored casting of Cumberbatch (unless they outright announced him, not sure). I ultimately would've loved to see Jack Huston get the part, but Cumberbatch has always been a likely choice and he'll likely do a great job.

aquamanjasonmomoa.jpg

I like it. For all the slack Aquaman used to get, Momoa is definitely going to help redefine the character (to be fair he's gotten a fair amount of that already in the comics). Really looking forward to this, but ugh... another year!

I do have one complaint: mainly that the colors are extremely toned down compared to the comic version... and I was expecting that, but geez.

Last edited:
I like it. For all the slack Aquaman used to get, Momoa is definitely going to help redefine the character (to be fair he's gotten a fair amount of that already in the comics). Really looking forward to this, but ugh... another year!

I do have one complaint: mainly that the colors are extremely toned down compared to the comic version... and I was expecting that, but geez.

I like the tattoo scales. I wonder how they're going to do this though. Is the whole thing/most of it going to take place under water? How is that going to work for action and dialogue? Are they going to live in underwater air bubbles like the Gungans?

I like the tattoo scales. I wonder how they're going to do this though. Is the whole thing/most of it going to take place under water? How is that going to work for action and dialogue? Are they going to live in underwater air bubbles like the Gungans?

I imagine the scenes in Batman v Superman will all occur on land, thus that won't be an issue. As for Justice League or a future Aquaman solo film, for the Atlanteans I'd wager they possibly communicate telepathically.

This...actually looks a lot better than I thought it would. I would have preferred the more classic look, but this looks good and I can see I fitting in with the world they are building. I wonder if the actual colors are that washed out, or if there is some filter on this photo.

Latest posts

Back