Batman: The Brave and the Bold (series discussion)

Mole sent me that link too.

The my work computer identified two viruses that site tried to stick on my computer, and now the site won't work.

There you go.

"I turn my back on you for two seconds and suddenly you're eighty years old and covered in robots!"

BEST. SHOW. EVER.

Just saw CLASH OF THE METAL MEN!!!

Not it's finest episode - a bit too kiddy - but fun. They really took advantage of having Metal Men and Gas Guys all together, especially in the "suit up" part. The designs for the Gas Gang was particularly brilliant, and the whole thing was a brilliantly silly bit of pulp action. Terrific stuff.

I watched the A BAT DIVIDED! episode today, it had the origin of Firestorm (who in this version is both Ronnie Raymond and Jason Rusch). Also, Batman gets split into three separate personalities, which all then team up with Firestorm to take down Doctor Double X.

Just saw CLASH OF THE METAL MEN!!!

Not it's finest episode - a bit too kiddy - but fun. They really took advantage of having Metal Men and Gas Guys all together, especially in the "suit up" part. The designs for the Gas Gang was particularly brilliant, and the whole thing was a brilliantly silly bit of pulp action. Terrific stuff.

I loved the Gas Gang, even though there is no real reason that they have their own volcano lair. I also liked how Platinum was kinda creepy.

"Best seat in the house Batman. *wink*"
"...No thanks, I'll stand."

I also like that in the recent SIDEKICKS ASSEMBLE! episode we got to see Superman and Wonder Woman (or their backs anyway) as well as Nightwing in his disco suit.

I loved the Gas Gang, even though there is no real reason that they have their own volcano lair.

Evil Scientist: "OH NOES! Our plot to sell despots volcano-making gas has backfired! We've become sentient gas! What'll we do?!"
Another Evil Scientist: "Quick! Let's make a secret lair inside a volcano!"

This is a perfectly logical response and anyone in their position would do the same.

Right, so A BAT DIVIDED! might be the most bestest thing ever (since the last time I saw this show and proclaimed the same).

I love it because it's so brilliantly stupid. The third Batman is a 90s Californian surfer pot-head. WHY? It's almost 20 years out of date. Batman does not come from California.

BUT I DO NOT CARE BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME AND HE SHOULD'VE BEEN CALLED FLAMEDUDE LIKE HE SAID AND I LOVED THE WAY HE FOUGHT

This show is so much fun. Comic writers should stop taking themselves so seriously and doing all those ****ty events. And Marvel should stop using their cartoons to re-tell epic arcs that were crappy in the comics.

Then I will be happy forever.

I love it because it's so brilliantly stupid. The third Batman is a 90s Californian surfer pot-head. WHY? It's almost 20 years out of date. Batman does not come from California.

BUT I DO NOT CARE BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME AND HE SHOULD'VE BEEN CALLED FLAMEDUDE LIKE HE SAID AND I LOVED THE WAY HE FOUGHT

He was totally Batman's nonchalant fighting style reserved loser criminals, plus despite being a surfer pot head he's not stupid, which is a nice aversion to that cliche.

Last edited:
Having Firestorm getting the mind of a meathead jock and the body of a nerd was awesome. Of course stoner Batman is the best. "Batman does not eat nachos!" will always make me LOL.

Latest posts

Back