Batman: The Brave and the Bold (series discussion)

Preview for Zurr En Arrh Batman episode in late March:

NA_100211_brave-bold-FF.jpg

I managed to find an download THE SUPER-BATMAN FROM PLANET X! and wow, I don't know how this show tops itself with every episode, but it was great. Zurr En Arrh Batman's secret identity is basically a clumsy Clark Kent with Clancy Brown and Dana Delany doing caricatures of their regular roles.

Wow, it's been a while. OK.

Chill of the Night. Loose adaptation of one of my favorite Batman stories ever. Shoutout to that one story with Thomas Wayne as Batman. Kevin Conroy as Phantom Stranger and Mark Hamill as The Spectre. Written by Paul Dini. Easily the darkest episode ever. First time Batman's origin has ever been fully depicted in animation.

Fan-freaking-tastic.

On to that Shazam episode!

THE POWER OF SHAZAM! was good, hopefully this means that
Mary Marvel
will make an appearance in a future episode, however like Grocer Man said, CHILL OF THE NIGHT! was freakin' fantastic. Not only are Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill voicing Phantom Stranger and The Specter but GM forgot to mention that Adam West and Julie Newmar play Thomas and Martha Wayne! Three generations of Batman in one episode!

I just watched GORILLAS IN OUR MIDST!, it was a fun episode with Batman, Detective Chimp, B'wana Beast, and Vixen fighting Gorilla Grodd, Monsieur Mallah, and Gorilla Boss and their ape army.

"Nice belt, it goes with your eyes."

"I've had this belt for years, YOU'VE JUST NEVER SEEN ME WEAR IT!"

:lol::lol::lol:

Just a reminder.

[video=youtube;TkkyualjFHA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkkyualjFHA[/video]

Batman is the Master Pimp!

Latest posts

Back