Batman: The Brave and the Bold (series discussion)

'Coz he really drives us bats.

Drives us bats!

This board's animator!

Drives us bats!

Does a bunch of dvds!

He really drives us bats! Bats! Bats! He drives us baaaaaaaaaaaaaaats!

'Coz he really drives us bats.

Drives us bats!

This board's animator!

Drives us bats!

Does a bunch of dvds!

He really drives us bats! Bats! Bats! He drives us baaaaaaaaaaaaaaats!

OTHER MEMBERS WANT TO KNOOOOOOOOOOOOW-

Where the heck's that sequel at?

I've got a theory, that he's a demon! An drawing demon, eh, something isn't right there.

I've got a theory, some kid is dreaming! And we're all stuck inside his wacky broa...

Whoops. Wrong musical.

Damn you, damn you all. You who posted this and you who made it, for I now have another routine of songs, whose lyrics I only half know, stuck in my head.

Damn you all...

I love that the first twelve pages of this thread is so filled with hate and silly, pointless *****ing. Twelve pages of "The only worthwhile Batman is a dark Batman. Every interpretation of the character besides the one I grew up with is trash. They should have used this money to make another super serious, broody Batman."

And then people actually watched the show. This series is great fun and I'm so glad it's around. All of y'all hatin' on Brave and the Bold need to watch Neal Patrick Harris rock out as the Music Meister and eat some crow.

So I watched the Reach episode, it was pretty good especially since I wasn't really familiar with the purpose of Blue Beatle's scarab, and it also set up what I'm assuming is this season's multi-episode story (like the Ecpliso one last season). I also watched the episode after that "Aquaman's Outrageous Adventure" where Aquaman takes Mera and his son on an RV vacation across the U.S. while trying to not have adventures, hilarity ensues :lol:. Seriously, BatB Aquaman = win.

Latest posts

Back