Bosses that had you shook!

Re: Favorite video game bosses

I have to agree, it's always built up to be so epic. It really does gives the player a fulfilling ending to a great game.

Also agreed. My favorite so far is Wind Waker's final boss fight. Sword fighting Ganon with Zelda shooting arrows at him was just. . .fantastic.

Re: Favorite video game bosses

Also agreed. My favorite so far is Wind Waker's final boss fight. Sword fighting Ganon with Zelda shooting arrows at him was just. . .fantastic.

That was pretty good, but it went by really fast for me. I beat very quickly. What's funny was my one was showing me the ending when it came out and Zelda kept shooting him. He forgot he had to have his shield up and kept thinking she was suppose to be hitting him directly

Doc Ock took so much effort because I kept falling into the water, especially having to run upside-down under the floor to turn off the consoles for the fusion machine.

*shudders*

If there's one thing I hate, it's when games are artificially difficult. It was so hard to hit that button, because you had to angle Spider-Man just right so that he wouldn't accidentally wall-crawl into the water (which was so black and murky, that you could barely see where the water stopped and the shade started) and die.

Doc Ock took so much effort because I kept falling into the water, especially having to run upside-down under the floor to turn off the consoles for the fusion machine. I also think it would've been really cool if he'd had the ability to throw you through the windows of the warehouse and you'd have to get back in, a la the movie.

Me too :lol: , I mentioned that in this thread. it was annoying

Latest posts

Back