Has anyone seen the AMC promos for Season 3?

[YOUTUBE]qzVia595n-4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]dye2XN-MqHQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Jc_8cq533TA[/YOUTUBE]

And David Costabile has been cast as
Walt's new assistant
, Gale.

Very cool. I can't wait!

And I think it would be reasonable for Jesse to be replaced. I would be fine if he was, too. If I were him, I'd never return to the drug trade after what happened to the girl I fell for. Besides, the last time we saw him, he was in a rehab clinic. So.... Yea, he should be out.

Last edited:
tumblr_kx9crvEh7r1qz7f9to1_500.jpg

Now that Lost has returned my insane anticipation transfers to this show.

It's back!

I need episode 2 now!

Man, this show's straight forwardness is stunning. His wife knows he's a meth dealer... And it's on the first episode of the third season!

I like that Walt Jr. is becoming more of a character already and rightly so given his situation.

Jesse's new development is interesting, but I'm not certain if it's in character. We'll most likely see him falter in his self-confidence this season.

And these Twins? Bad asses... News gets around to people quickly if Walt's being straight up worshipped or whatever.

Two episodes in and this season is just as intense as Dexter Season 4!

I loved Jesse using Saul to buy his house. And the Cousins meeting Tio and using an Oouja board to get Walter's name. And now apparently there's a connection between the PI guy, Gus and the Cousins. Uh oh.

With Lost starting to disappoint and Breaking Bad actually exceeding my expectations every week, this is definitely the best show on TV.

Also, we have the Cousins and their axe waiting for Walt in his bedroom at the end of Episode 2! That's the kind of thing that would happen at the end of the season in any other show. Breaking Bad is so awesome.

Last edited:
I'm digging it so far, too. That scene at the end had me going... I was expecting to see Skyler come in, not the Cousins... And I didn't expect all of the characters to connect like they did. Awesome.

"I ****ed Ted."

I think she's ****ed him two ways. I have a feeling Walt is going to get a little revenge.

man, that was the best episode of television. damn. i love this show. i didn't think walt was trying to get even in that way, but now that you mention it... and the way this show makes turns, i don't see why walt wouldn't want him dead.

also, you're theory about walt making weaponry would be an even better return. this show needs something to keep it from coming to an end because it has always worked as a showing coming to its end. it definitely will reach its end, but damn.... damn, this is the best show i have watched outside of dexter.

This show is so hard to discuss because it's so consistently good. Pretty much every character had a moment in this episode (even though the Cousins weren't on screen, their presence was definitely felt - the scythe!)

I've also recently got my parents into the show. They've just finished the second season last night and are really liking it.

in comparison to last week, i thought this episode was slow and not what i had anticipated from the previews but this show has a very good way of keeping up the pace even when not much is going on. in other words, there is always development. walt makes gradual changes in personality rather than these quick turns lost characters often times make. i like a show that takes its time and considers the characters. i mean, it has taken what? three or four episodes to get back into the meth game? and really -- he hasn't even cooked yet.

I've been waiting for Gus to hook Walt up with his own lab ever since they first met. And I'm guessing the guy that helped him with the equipment is going to be that new assistant. Awesome.

And now Hank is one step closer to Jesse. I don't think things are going to end well... for either of them.

That shot of Walt holding Holly alone in the dark seemed very... foreshadowing. I am terrified of what is going to happen.

I'm liking the turns going on. The back story of the RV was cool and doubly cool when it tied into what Hank was investigating.

I also like that the partnership has been fractured, too. I was gonna be pissed if Saul somehow did not work with Walt, but he goes with whoever pays him more.

Things look interesting in next week's episode. Can't wait.

Intense episode. The RV is gone, Walt's got a new partner, Hank's quest for Heisenberg just got personal and Gus has given the Cousins a new target.

I think the second half of this season is going to be filled with lots of deaths.

An episode of any other television show would have ended with Hank showing up at the RV... But the scene would not end. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I've been thinking that, this season, Walt brings Hank in and he starts to become crooked, but it seems more and more likely (especially now with the Cousins on his tail) that he'll die before that happens. I like that Hank has now gotten himself into this situation deep enough where he can't turn around and go back... His family is involved now.

For me, Gus stepped up this week. He stole the show by telling the Cousins what was what. I thought it was odd how they initially wanted Walt dead rather than Hank but we now understand why. It goes to show that everything in this show is very considered.

Walt's new partner is an interesting character and I can see where he and Walt will bond. Two chemists who have the utmost repsect for what they do. While I don't know if I trust him completely off the bat, the new guy will definitely be a great addition to the cast. He makes you wonder what will happen to Jesse... He's essentially expendable now. He can help Walt ultimately or he can harm him.

Great show. It's all down hill from here!

Woah.

I think the Cartel just learned not to mess with Hank Schrader.

Aaron Paul needs to win that Emmy next year. And Dean Norris needs to be nominated.

This is the best show on TV and more people need to be watching it.

Latest posts

Back