Yea, I remember BB saying originally it was $30... So if it's less then it would be on sale.

Either way, I say you should buy it. This show is really great.

Finally, OnDemand posts the episode...

What a great one. I wonder if Jesse will blame Walt for what happened to his chica. Probably. And I love Saul, man. He's such a great character. Next episode is the finale and I couldn't be more anxious for it. The preview had so much in it. I wonder what Saul wants with Jesse?

Also, there was a sneek peak on the AMC website and
In the sneak preview, Walt is lying in bed and being treated by the anestisiologist (sp?) and is enjoying the drug they put him on to relax. Skylar asks him if he brought his cell phone, to which he responds "Which one?". Then, Walt Jr. interjects, but Skylar doesn't seem to take that lightly. The important part of the clip, though, is Skylar removing Walt's glasses. Throughout the season the glasses have been seen as evidence in some crime or whatever... And I think this clip clearly states that Walt won't be around for whatever happens at his house.
That is partially spoiler and partially my speculation, but it's something.

What a bizarre way to end this season. I'm not sure at this point if I liked what happened, although it's clearly going to be picked up next season... Which is going to be insane, as usual. One of the great things about this show is that it is not afraid of doing certain things that other television shows would stay away from. Like, I kept guessing how this show would continue, let alone what would happen next. I think that's a pretty cool way to build suspense, especially on something that is syndicated.

I'm here! Sorry, haven't gotten around to posting in a while. Been busy.

Anyway, I loved the finale. I know it pissed a lot of people off, and I'd be lying if I said that, immediately afterwords, I wasn't wishing it could have been some kind of shoot out or something. But that would be too predictable, and a plane crash is really a fantastic way to show just how negatively Walter has impacted people.

I also really loved the scene just before the end when his wife finally left him. I cannot WAIT to see what happens with that. The way all of his lies just imploded on him because of two words (which one?) - it was absolutely brilliant. And whatshername who plays Skyler was great in the scene as well.

Oh, and I just have to mention - that plane crash scene was incredible. The POV shot of the bear falling from the wreckage looked like something out of BSG (appropriate, as I think I read somewhere that the VFX team from BSG did the plane crash sequence). And Walt's face when he saw it - priceless.

I have no idea where this show is going. I can't wait to see the aftermath of the plane crash, or Walt's face when he finds out who caused it (if he finds out who caused it). And of course, what's going to happen to his family? Will they come back to him? And if they don't, will he be able to continue justifying what he's done to himself? I loved that he had a sort of "crisis of faith" this season, in that, with his cancer going into remission, he had to confront his true motivations - and the end of that emotional arc is something I bet we'll see in season three.

All in all, I have to say - this is easily the best show on right now, IMO. Cranston is an acting god, and has more than earned himself another Emmy. I also think Aaron Paul should be recognised - he's really shined the whole season, and especially these last couple of episodes.

But yeah, loved the finale. I tad disappointing, but I think once we see the emotional aftermath of this event it'll more than compensate for the lack of "action."

The general response was negative after it aired? Interesting... The only feedback I get is from you and the few friends of mine that watch it.

My friends all thought it was awesome. I, on the other hand, didn't hate it, just thought it was a bizarre way to wrap up the season. I thought it just represented Walt's world crashing down after his wife left. I acknowledged the role he had in Donald's grief, but didn't think that was relevant in the message that scene was trying to make. I don't know. Obviously, it was this ambiguous for a reason.

Some things to think about for next season. First, I'm guessing that most people are saying that the two people in the body bags are just random passengers from these planes? Second, Walt still has to interact, at most, with his son because they attend the same school... And Hank will probably get a larger role. The show is called Breaking Bad... Walt will most definitely go further down the more dangerous of the two paths he's had to face.

I just finished watching the first season on DVD and I really enjoyed it. Walter is a great character and I like his interaction with Jesse. I don't know when the Season 2 DVD comes out here so I'll probably download the rest of the episodes but I'm excited to see what happens next.

The first season kind of just introduces things and doesn't do too much in the six episodes it runs, but the second season was awesome. There was a lot of drama and characterization going on that kind of defaces conventions of television today. You'll definitely tell that with the finale once you're caught up.

I'm all caught up.

Wow. I have no idea what is going to happen in this show and I love it.

I need Season 3 now!

Last edited:
Glad you're into this. I feel like there should be more people on this board watching this show. It takes a show like Lost, where endings rely on plot twists, and says "I'm gonna do this differently from what you're doing right now".

Glad you're into this. I feel like there should be more people on this board watching this show. It takes a show like Lost, where endings rely on plot twists, and says "I'm gonna do this differently from what you're doing right now".

I've seen it and know it's awesomeness, just hasn't grab me to stay interested

The plane collision is an odd event for a show like this. I presume it's going to be incredibly important to the next season but I have no idea how. I've read a theory that Walter is going to take advantage of the situation by faking his death and going underground somehow. Anyone else read any interesting theories?

The plane crash was representative of something, of Walter's world coming down on him. Isn't it ironic how something so catastrophic happens after your wife leaves you? After she confronts you about your habitual lying.

What I think will come of the plane wreck is that Donald might become more of a character now... A person that will remind Walt of humanity, showing him that he's not too far gone yet. Having lost his daughter, Donald is in a position to become a sympathetic character. There's got to be a way for the writers can keep him around without it seeming forced.

I don't know a lot about the upcoming season other than I know that Walt will have to deal with this cult group, that Tuco's cousins belong to. That should be cool.

Yeah, I've been thinking that Walt's going to have deal with the Cartel or whoever they are since they keep being mentioned and recurring.

I am thinking that Donald's going to snap and go after Jesse.

Also looking forward to seeing what Gus does.

Gus will be a cool character to see. Hopefully, he's more involved this season, too. I want to see his real business.

I just saw the first episode.

And I've pre-ordered the season 1 box set.

It was a FANTASTIC pilot.

Pilots are usually the weakest episode.

I'm not gonna read this thread for fear of omg spoilerz noes.

Bass,

This isn't really a show for massive spoilers, it's more a steady character growth show than anything. This is not to say that it has no thrills. Ignore the thread, keep watching, and let me know what you think.

I've been desperate for any news about Season 3 and found this. Not much news but there's some interesting details.

And from the casting calls, it seems that Walter will be going against
Tuco's hardcore cousins who cross the Mexican border leaving a trail of death in their wake.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back