Bryan Singer on Ultimate X-Men.

Singer's ult x-men arc?

I heard that brian Singer's ult x-men arc will be ultimate Apocalypse and that Singer will do his arc after Robert Kirkman does his nine issues which will end one the magical arc is done is this true?

Re: Singer's ult x-men arc?

A little word of advice: search the forum archives first before you post something, buddy.

I'm quite sure that there's already an existing thread for this.

a fan said:
I heard that brian Singer's ult x-men arc will be ultimate Apocalypse and that Singer will do his arc after Robert Kirkman does his nine issues which will end one the magical arc is done is this true?

Merged with the infamous Singer thread.

a fan said:

It's been announced Kirkman's on UXM for the forseeable future.

Wait---maybe it's just my computer.....but is MWoF's subnic flashing???? :sure:

That is so cool....

Ok---now back to Synger/X-Men....

Goodwill said:
They should just kick him offa UXM so we can get on with it.
We are getting on with it. Instead of just saying "He'll come on at this time" it's just "He'll come on whenever he's ready".

So its all good.

Kick who off of UXM? Jesus, would you guys relax. We're two issues into Kirkman's run. Two issues. And there's one thing we don't like about it. Other than that we don't know where Pheonix is headin' and we don't know what the "brotherhood's" deal is yet. I haven't read a lot of Kirkman but from what I hear is that he's top notch. Have a little faith. And Bryan Singer is a busy, busy guy. I'm sure he's got his story concept all worked out and marvel is waiting so that it runs smoothly. Just have a bit of patience.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm counting two?
#66 (Date Night: Part 1)
#67 (Date Night: Part 2)
#68 (Date Night: Part 3)
#69 (Phoenix?: Part 1)

No...you're right. I count two issues, too.

Last edited:
I know what you mean. What used to be one of my favorites books isn't even top ten material now.

I blaim Singer. I'm not sure why, but ego driven movie producers shouldn't be given the reins to a decent comic. They should start with they're own. Then their rep isn't built on the backs of great characters that they "just loved as a kid. When they start on their own book they're rep is all their own and those reading can't get pissed about the less than prompt schedule killing their favorite book.

True, none of that has happened with Singer, but I know it will if he does get his shot. I would just much rather see him get a mini not an ongoing.

Latest posts

Back