Bryan Singer on Ultimate X-Men.

Re: Bryan Singer on Ultimate X-Men.

Korinthian said:
My god, you are everywhere!

I guess it was the FF that had their building dropped on their heads, X-men were just "restrained" by Loki's people.

No dude,both teams were restrained.Neither the Baxter of the Mansion were levelled.If anything it showed a fire coming from Baxter Building.

Is Singer ever going to write for us?

I hear that Singer's attaching himself to another Superman movie if the first is successful enough. I know this is jumping the gun, but do you guys think he'll have enough time to stop by and write his 12 issues?

Re: Is Singer ever going to write for us?

Probly not seeing as he was supposed to be writing right after Bendis got done with his arc, and that was May of 2004.

Here's the right place.

No news have been given that he's being pulled out. And I doubt Marvel will drop him because they don't want to show people that they feel like idiots for not doing something like this earlier with the guys (dont forget Mike & Dan) and their schedule.

X2727 said:
Probly not seeing as he was supposed to be writing right after Bendis got done with his arc, and that was May of 2004.
He originally was supposed to come on January 2005, not earlier. When Marvel first gave the news, they said Jan. '05.

Last edited:
Re: Is Singer ever going to write for us?

Goodwill said:
I hear that Singer's attaching himself to another Superman movie if the first is successful enough. I know this is jumping the gun, but do you guys think he'll have enough time to stop by and write his 12 issues?

You're right...

... It is jumping the gun. What's with you, lately?

Kicking up conversation, is all. Are you not tired of having every conversation killed by someone trying to make a joke out of another member?

Goodwill said:
Kicking up conversation, is all. Are you not tired of having every conversation killed by someone trying to make a joke out of another member?

You're scrapeing the bottom of the barrell.

It's not like Singer is immediately going to dive into Superman II. He'll have time to write comics... there will be delays though. That's not unexpected though.

When asked, Quesada said that Bryan Singer's Ultimate X-Men is still in the works, however, there's no timetable for a release.
So it looks like Kirkman might be staying on longer, possibly.

icemastertron said:
So it looks like Kirkman might be staying on longer, possibly.

They need to scrap the run. Kirkman's run feels like a big build up to Singer. Hell, some of Vaughan's run felt like that. They can't keep having these filler arcs and build up arcs when the big arc keeps getting delayed. The big story runs out of steam before it even gets here.

Lynx said:
They need to scrap the run. Kirkman's run feels like a big build up to Singer. Hell, some of Vaughan's run felt like that.
That's honestly what they were meant for.

icemastertron said:
Not Vaughan's but Kirkman's, yeah. How many times do you guys need to hear that?

Kirkman's run is a filler until Singer is ready to begin his run.

Ice has probably said this about 10 times since Kirkman was announced. I feel bad for the kid.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Not Vaughan's but Kirkman's, yeah.
At first, Vaughan was meant as a filler. And he kept going, really setting things up for Singer, since he was supposed to be going after him. Now, who knows.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Really, Vaughan started out as a filler? I didn't know that. That was one hell of a fill in.
Yeap. Vaughan was originally going to do one arc in between Bendis and Singer.

Least now Marvel isn't going "Singer will now come on during this time!", and saying that he will come on, but no solid anything yet. Guess they're starting to use that little thing called a brain. :p

icemastertron said:

I know. While I really liked Vaughan's run, Kirkman's has felt stale. Mainly because I'm sick of waiting for "THE MAIN EVENT" to start.

They either need to ride Singer's *** or let someone else step in with McNiven and tell the story so we can move on.

I mean, it's pretty damn obvious Singer's run is Dark Pheonix.

TheManWithoutFear said:
It's not like Singer is immediately going to dive into Superman II.

He might. Depends on what role he has in the film.

TheManWithoutFear said:

If, for example, he had any hand in writing or any pre-pre-production work. I'd imagine work on the second film has already begun.

UltimateE said:
If, for example, he had any hand in writing or any pre-pre-production work. I'd imagine work on the second film has already begun.
I think its going to start soon. Just the other day it was said that WB has greenlit for a sequel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back