Buffy The Vampire Slayer

They ain't happening anymore. Joss has said so recently. Which is a major shame, as Spike is my fave character on the show.

yeah some say it was only not happening because of networks and he said when he gets done with other projects he might still go back to it

From a recent Joss interview

Joss Whedon said:
"It was a pipe dream ultimately, because I think the studio thought they could do this for no money — that everybody would show up because we're all buddies," Whedon said. "But I don't think they noticed that everybody seems to have careers. It was an unrealistic business model."

Sounds to me like it would still go ahead if they give him more money for it. Hopefully they will.

Once More With Feeling is the greatest buffy episode. I'll even say it's the greatest musical ever. So good that I bought the dvd of it on it's own even thou I had it on dvd in the season boxset and own two copies of the soundtrack in case one gets worn out.

Buffy. faith was hot but she's no buffy.

Now if you asked which buffy female I would of gone with dru.

I met Dru in October...

PICT0021.jpg

Hopefully in May I will be meeting Spike, Giles and Cordy.

Faith will always be my fave Buffy girl though!

Spike or Angel?

cool picture Hellsbuttmonkey .

And angel or Spike? Spike no contest. More interesting character , funnier and had most changes from start of series to end.

Angel or Angelus?

Angelus, hands down. The moment Angel loses his soul, he gains like 1000% coolness...
"Next time I'll bring you along, if we need a really good parking space.."
and the whole of Passion rates him as the most badass psycho ever. What he does to Jenny Calender, and Giles is so twisted. The whole romantic setup, leading Giles up to a bed with dead Jenny on it... dude...

Dawn or Connor?

Dawn or Connor?

I'll go with Connor. I mean that guy is ****ed up. He tried to leave his father at the bottom of a river , he had sex with closet thing he had to a mom. Conner was just ****ed up.

I couldn't pick between Dawn or Connor. They were both irritating whiny runts. Dawn had hot moments, like in 'Him', and Connor had some badass moments... basically they both equal two annoying toads....

although give either of them to me over Riley....

Latest posts

Back