Buffy The Vampire Slayer

Dude.

Guy walks into his office. Normal guy.

Wesley shoots him in the leg.

Maybe he was more hardcore in season 4. I'll give you that. But Wesley in 5 was more hardcore than 3. Definately.

Dude.

Guy walks into his office. Normal guy.

Wesley shoots him in the leg.

Maybe he was more hardcore in season 4. I'll give you that. But Wesley in 5 was more hardcore than 3. Definately.

yeah that was a cool scene.

How do Angel and Buffy fit together in continuity?

I have Buffy Season one-five (borrowed), working through season two presently, and am about halfway through...

I bought Angel seasons one and two today, and just wanted to know when to start watching them...

I think Angel season one is after buffy season three... but then is Angel Two after Buffy Four, or what?

Buffy 1
Buffy 2
Buffy 3
Buffy 4 Angel 1 (roughy one episode behind Buffy)
Buffy 5 Angel 2 (roughy one episode behind Buffy)
Buffy 6 Angel 3 (roughy one episode behind Buffy)
Buffy 7 Angel 4 (Roughly 2 episodes in front of Buffy)
Angel 5

Buffy 1
Buffy 2
Buffy 3
Angel 5

And Buffy 8 is after Angel 5. If you're following it, of course.

Just finished Buffy Season 5 (I've seen it in pieces, never as a whole). I thought it was pretty good as a whole season, better than 4. I didn't really like that Glory was basically indestructible. She also kind of annoyed me. The Mayor will always be the best villain, although I have a soft spot for both Angelus and Dark Willow.

Last edited:
The Mayor was great! Angelus was always my favourite villain though, in both Buffy and when he pops up in season 4 of Angel. I always liked The Master as well.

How do Angel and Buffy fit together in continuity?

I have Buffy Season one-five (borrowed), working through season two presently, and am about halfway through...

I bought Angel seasons one and two today, and just wanted to know when to start watching them...

I think Angel season one is after buffy season three... but then is Angel Two after Buffy Four, or what?

DIrishB! I Choose YOU!

Buffy 1
Buffy 2
Buffy 3
Angel 5

Or... Hellsbuttmonkey.

He's absolutely correct. I remember when it was on tv. My mum and I stopped because BBC2 had Buffy and Channel 4 had Angel. They didn't understand how they were synched. And Channel 4 didn't get than an hour long show (with adverts) shown on the same time slot as BBC2's 40-minuted double bill of The Simpsons (with no adverts) was not good competition when you edit the hour long show (with adverts) to FORTY MINUTES (with adverts). Stupid bastards cut out all the violence and darkness because it was too early to show Angel.

Why the hell did they use THAT to compete with the Simpsons?

So anyway, my mum and I bought the box sets and watched one Buffy, then one Angel until we done 'em. :D

I followed it as it was playing on Sky TV so I didn't have any problems with synching it up (it was Buffy then Angel on one night), or them cutting it (Angel was on at 9pm) thank god. I am not sure but I think Sky only showed the first 6 episodes of season 6 uncut when it was airing for the first time.. for some reason they didn't like showing Willow vomiting up a snake...

I remember being pissed off at BBC2 when I was watching the Buffy repeats though, because they cut one of my favourite scenes out of Welcome To The Hellmouth. The bit where The Master sticks his finger into Colin The Vampire's eye. Even the uncut scene you don't see it go into the eye (a la Xander...) so I just couldn't understand why they needed to cut it

Last edited:
Oh yeah! I remember when the BBC aired Buffy and cut out the Xander-eye thing. I had no idea what had happened. :x

BBC and sky also cut "once more with feeling" that's why the videos and dvd had a stick on them saying it was extended by I think 8 minutes

Im watching the Season Five episode "The Body" when
Buffy's mom dies

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite episode, it shows exactly everything I love about this show, and is pretty damn close to making me cry...

Buffy is quickly becoming my favorite show ever, and Dawn, while irritating at first, is growing on me.

Buffy is quickly becoming my favorite show ever, and Dawn, while irritating at first, is growing on me.

Buffy is my favorite TV show, followed by Angel. Can't get enough of either of them. Can't wait to see the rest of Season 8 and Angel Season 6 when it comes out.

Buffy's mom dies

I'm pretty sure this is my favorite episode, it shows exactly everything I love about this show, and is pretty damn close to making me cry...

I think "The Body" and "Hush" have been considered the 2 best episodes by critics everywhere.

Buffy's mom dies

It is a very good episode. But its not my favourite.

I couldn't tell you off the top of my head which is my favourite. Um... The Zeppo. No, that's Will's favourite. I forget.

Buffy's mom dies

I think "The Body" and "Hush" have been considered the 2 best episodes by critics everywhere.

yeah both of those are great episodes.

my personal favourite episodes

buffy - "once more with feeling"
Angel - "destiny" - my favourite episode of either show of both shows

I've only seen two episodes of Buffy.

The first was where she was fighting an ancient demon that could not be killed by any weapon forged...and she says "That was then, this is now," before taking out a rocket launcher and blowing him up.

The second was where everyone was singing and dancing.

They were awesome.

Yeah, I'll try to see the other episodes if I have the time.

I've only seen two episodes of Buffy.

The first was where she was fighting an ancient demon that could not be killed by any weapon forged...and she says "That was then, this is now," before taking out a rocket launcher and blowing him up.

:rockon:

While the seventh and sixth seasons had their really high points, it annoys me that the girl who would make snarky comments like that, who fulfilled a prophecy by dying and laughed in its face by coming back, and who had moments like at the end of season two ("Take away all your weapons, all your friends, and what's left?" "Me.") would give those long and boring speeches to a bunch of restless teenage girls.

I got my season 4 set and finished it over the last couple of days.

I only seen like 4 episodes of this season so it was all new to me. I really enjoyed it and it was a lot better than I heard it was. I enjoyed the college and moving into the real world aspect.

And I finally seen the fabled "Hush."

While it was a really good episode it wasn't what I told it was. There are better episodes.

So far I think my personal favorite is the last one of season four. "Restless". Which the core 4 all experience dreams of who they are and where they came from. All with visits of The First Slayer and the odd Cheese Man.

"I wear the cheese, the cheese does not wear me."

Next on the list is the other season I missed like all of it.

Season Five.

I did catch the end of it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back