Burn Notice (Discussion/Spoilers)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
So now I'm watching the replay of season 1 on USA (Thursdays 11pm EST). I have to say that when the show first came out I really wasn't interested in it. I didn't hate it, but I just didn't feel like watching it.

Then a few weeks ago I see the pilot one morning. And then I watched the episode the following week. So now I'm hooked and the show is just pure fun and entertaining.

And for anyone who's met TOG, doesn't he and Donovan sound exactly alike?!?!?

Season 2 coming July 10th! USA is really creating shows that make you want more now. Monk, Psych, this show...GO USA!!

Probably one of my favorite shows of last year.

I immediately identified with the main character because his thought process was similar to mine.

The show isn't one of those "must see" shows that people rave about. It's just solid weekly "spy/mystery" entertainment.

Plus the show has Bruce Campbell. So +5,000 awesome points.

This show has been nothing but awesome episode after episode.

And now, USA has been showing the teaser to the second season, showing that it look likes Michael is gonna be working for the people who burned him.

This show has been nothing but awesome episode after episode.

And now, USA has been showing the teaser to the second season, showing that it look likes Michael is gonna be working for the people who burned him.

Seriously I love every episode, and that's rare for me with an under-the-radar show. Can't wait for new ones.

So, on a whim, I set up a series recording for this on my DVR months ago, then forgot about it, and now it looks like I have most of the series saved up.

:( But I'm missing the pilot episode.

You can actually get away with not seeing the pilot episode because they do those "quick recaps" at the beginning of each episode.

All you need to know is that he was a spy.......got "burned".......is out to find out by who and why......helps innocent people in need as a merc for hire to fund his revenge.

You can actually get away with not seeing the pilot episode because they do those "quick recaps" at the beginning of each episode.

All you need to know is that he was a spy.......got "burned".......is out to find out by who and why......helps innocent people in need as a merc for hire to fund his revenge.

I pulled up an episode guide, and it looks like I'm missing the first four episodes, but it looks like they're going to be playing later in the week.

So, I'll wait, and I'll be gold by the end of the week.

I've seen the season finale twice (mainly because there was a marathon yesterday and I was like, 'why not?').

Still was awesome. And now we are 6 days away from season 2!! :rockon:

THis and In Plain Sight are two of my favorite new shows.

THis and In Plain Sight are two of my favorite new shows.

I'm still undecided on In Plain Sight. I really like Marshal Marshal but otherwise it just seems too much like Burn Notice on the other side of the law. At some point I expect Michael Weston to try to kill one of her witnesses.

I'm still undecided on In Plain Sight. I really like Marshal Marshal but otherwise it just seems too much like Burn Notice on the other side of the law. At some point I expect Michael Weston to try to kill one of her witnesses.

Yeah, I'm not sure on In Plan Sight either. I don't think I've seen an episode since the pilot. I don't see it like Burn Notice, but it doesn't have anything that really makes me want to watch it.

But this show, as I've said, has been gold. I still have to get Season 1 on DVD.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm not sure on In Plan Sight either. I don't think I've seen an episode since the pilot. I don't see it like Burn Notice, but it doesn't have anything that really makes me want to watch it.

But this show, as I've said, has been gold. I still have to get Season 1 on DVD.

Its more the style of show. Overly confident main character. Snide clover sidekick. Lots of the main character talking to the audience via narration. Annoying family.

Its not bad.

Latest posts

Back