Cable/Deadpool Series Discussion (Spoilers)

Bob is the highlight of the book for sure. Lets pray to the marvel God's for a Bob: Agent of Hydra! Mini.

Bob's a blast. But I think alot of his shine is because he contrasts Deadpool, y'know? Infact... they kinda have a similar relationship to the one Cable & Deadpool had earlier in the series, when Cable was the man on a mission and Deadpool was the village idiot.

Hey, here's the cover for Cable & Deadpool #43. I think it's pretty cool... and does anyone else think that Wolverine looks like the singer from Static-X?

CblDPool_43.jpg

staticx.jpg

Last edited:
Read it...Hope Weaserl makes it out ok

Also Glad they finally showed that Deadpool is the Wade Wilson

Hope T-Ray shows up again he's cool

And Bob also i wonder if AGency x will stick around since Cable also has his X-man Deadpool should also get a fall back team.

was hoping for more of a bang w/T-Ray's return...:-?

in the back of my mind i'm thinking cable's manipulating all of that stuff to make wade more sure of himself.

i'm actually liking the DP - agent x - bob chemistry more than DP n cable.

Deadpool plays strip-poker with his new teammates in the agency while Cable fights... whatever it is on his island. That's pretty much it... or as much as I understood anyway. Someone who reads both X-Men and this should give a better explanation since 95% percent of the issue is focused on Cable and his X-Men team.

Deadpool plays strip-poker with his new teammates in the agency while Cable fights... whatever it is on his island. That's pretty much it... or as much as I understood anyway. Someone who reads both X-Men and this should give a better explanation since 95% percent of the issue is focused on Cable and his X-Men team.
This sounds like a job for McCheese!!!

The issue does indeed start with Wade playing strip poker. Then we go to Cable. Who is dealing with the Mummadri that has made him it's host. Mummadri is whatever the hell Cassandra Nova is. At the end of the last X-Men issue he let it join with him to fight of the hetacomb (a Shi-ar weapon gone out of control which traps people's minds inside it). Anywho it's making itself at home in Cable's brain and reconnecting his mutant powers. While this is going on he halucinates a bit and helps Wade win a hand and get Outlaw's top off. Go Wade. Meanwhile the X-men fight the hetacomb and for some reason they mention that Bullseye killed someone again.

Anyway the main point of this issue is that Cable has to make a decision. A decision he doesn't want to make. What that decision is, who the hell knows. They don't say, but it involves Rogue (who's in a coma) and it's going to cost Cable everything he wants for himself and for the world. In Cable's mind Domino tells him to think of himself for once. Deadpool tells him to save the world, it's what he does. In the end he decides to save the world. He runs down a hallway, I'm pretty sure he's running over to where Rogue is being kept, but the art is kind of subpar so who knows. He could be running to an ice cream buffet for all I know.

This issue is all set up. And what's worse is I'm pretty sure it's all set up for X-Men and NOT Cable&Deadpool. But next issue we get Deadpool vs Sabertooth. Presumably Deadpool will finally catch that jet to Providence and he'll take on Sabertooth in the X-Men's flying boat. For those of you who don't read X-Men, Sabertooth is their pet pitbull that they keep locked up and set him loose on bad guys, but he escaped his cage at the end of the last issue and took control of their flying boat while the X-Men were fighting the Hetacomb. He refuses to help them and the civilians they are protecting escape and is now drinking a beer and watching them get decimated from afar. Should be an interesting fight.

This issue wasn't very good, but it wasn't awful.

2.5/5

The covers for this series rule. Too bad I don't care about the story.

I didn't even completely read through this issue. I don't read any X-men books, don't care about the X-men, and find Cable's conundrum's boring. Give me more Deadpool.

I dunno i really like the issue but then again i like both Cable and Deadpool

and hey Deadpool got to see Outlaw's boobs

Just read #41. Good stuff.

Big changes are in store for this book. In this issue a series regular buys the farm, Providence is in big (probably terminal) trouble following the events of the last X-men arc, Deadpool faces off with Sabretooth in a rather entertaining one sided fight, Irene makes her peace with a certain would-be-savior and gets horribly traumatized (busy girl), Deadpool was funny (finally), Cable was self-sacrificing (again), Domino was bland (maybe I'm being to harsh on the old girl there wasn't really much for her to do), Prestor John has like one line (again), and then they hinted at what the previews for the next issue have already given away: an assassin alone on Providence with Wade and Nate. So... action packed. Yes indeed-y.

Then to top it off I saw this cover for #45.
CblDpl45.jpg

How badass is that. Bucky and Bob, Agent of Hydra show up in this one. I'm loving this series right now.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back