Captain America Movie

Wasn't Cap younger when he first got the serum though? like in his early 20's or something?

This thread is starting to repeat itself.

How about Teddy Sears as Cap? He's got a nice classic movie star look to him, but I've only seen him on Raising the Bar.

raisethebarsearspromos2.jpg
teddy2e.jpg

Last edited:
The search is over. I've figured out who should be Captain America. Mark Valley.

fb_markvalley.jpg

I picked him as my Cap in a dreamcasting round like 2 years ago.

I know. I'm ahead of my time.

This thread is starting to repeat itself.

Don't they all?

They do indeed.

*Insert Brad Pitt should play Cap comment here*

Channing tatum would be a good, young cap.

Never. Never ever. Never ever ever!

How about Teddy Sears as Cap? He's got a nice classic movie star look to him, but I've only seen him on Raising the Bar.

raisethebarsearspromos2.jpg
teddy2e.jpg

I can see that. I really can. From a physical standpoint.

I've never seen the show so I can't vouch for his acting skills.

CBR:

Fangoria (via Superhero Hype) mentions the film has a June start date in a preview of an article about the upcoming Universal film, "The Wolfman." Fangoria writes, "'By the time I got on a plane and arrived, it was three,' recalls Johnston, speaking from the art department of THE FIRST AVENGER: CAPTAIN AMERICA, which he's readying for a June start.' I suppose this means Cap has been tentatively cast or he will be entirely realized using computer generated images, like Gollum in "The Lord of the Rings."

Watching Generation Kill makes me think that Alexander Skarsgard (he plays Sgt. Brad "Iceman" Colbert in it and also Eric Northman in True Blood) would make a good Captain America (or Thor as he was supposedly rumoured for).

tumblr_kve4nvq27q1qzla78o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
CBR:

Fangoria (via Superhero Hype) mentions the film has a June start date in a preview of an article about the upcoming Universal film, "The Wolfman." Fangoria writes, "'By the time I got on a plane and arrived, it was three,' recalls Johnston, speaking from the art department of THE FIRST AVENGER: CAPTAIN AMERICA, which he's readying for a June start.' I suppose this means Cap has been tentatively cast or he will be entirely realized using computer generated images, like Gollum in "The Lord of the Rings."

Sweet. It's great to finally have a timeline for when to expect things

Watching Generation Kill makes me think that Alexander Skarsgard (he plays Sgt. Brad "Iceman" Colbert in it and also Eric Northman in True Blood) would make a good Captain America (or Thor as he was supposedly rumoured for).

Mmm, now that's a chiseled jaw.

He would have been a great Thor in my opinion.

Dude. I so said that somewhere in this thread!

Didn't I?

And I haven't seen him in True Blood. :)

O noes! We haz cancelled eech other out! :D

I still maintain my choice for Sam Worthington. But........

Another popular choice for Cap has always been Brad Pitt. But Pitt's too old now. But what about a younger actor who looks LIKE a younger Brad Pitt? AND ONE THAT CAN ACT!?!?!

Charlie Hunnam

Compare:

charlie-hunnam-20090415-504572.jpg
Charlie-Hunnam.jpg

to

brad-pitt-frontpage.jpg

Si? Si?

Last edited:
O noes! We haz cancelled eech other out! :D

I still maintain my choice for Sam Worthington. But........

Another popular choice for Cap has always been Brad Pitt. But Pitt's too old now. But what about a younger actor who looks LIKE a younger Brad Pitt? AND ONE THAT CAN ACT!?!?!

Charlie Hunnam

Compare:

charlie-hunnam-20090415-504572.jpg
Charlie-Hunnam.jpg

to

brad-pitt-frontpage.jpg

Si? Si?

Holy crap he does look like him. I've only seen him in Sons of Anarchy, I'm not sure about his voice it seems a bit raspy or something. Still I'm willing to give him a shot.

Latest posts

Back