Celebrity Deaths (updated weekly)

I love that Andy Griffith's death was breaking news.

So was Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes's divorce.

Maybe it's just me, but breaking news is killing Osama bin Laden or an earthquake in Japan. Or even maybe Michael Jackson dying because it was unexpected. Not Tom Cruise's divorce or an elderly actor dying.

Margaret Thatcher died as you saw. I'll say it, sad news she was a great woman (unpopular opinion i know but honest)

However her death lead to a funny bit of news. On twitter a hash tag was #nowthatcherisdead People read it as Now That Cher Is dead not Now Thatcher Is dead. It was kinda funny.

Margaret Thatcher died as you saw. I'll say it, sad news she was a great woman (unpopular opinion i know but honest)

However her death lead to a funny bit of news. On twitter a hash tag was #nowthatcherisdead People read it as Now That Cher Is dead not Now Thatcher Is dead. It was kinda funny.

Weird, Cher can't die. She's a transexual vampire, after all.

"There are things known and unknown in this world, and between them are The Doors." I always liked that saying. Shaman Blues may be my fave Doors song. Sheesh can you pick just one?

"There are things known and unknown in this world, and between them are The Doors." I always liked that saying. Shaman Blues may be my fave Doors song. Sheesh can you pick just one?

The full length version of Light My Fire. I also love Hello I Love You, Soft Parade, & Touch Me.

Latest posts

Back