Celebrity Deaths (updated weekly)

[video=youtube;9_peSCECc4I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_peSCECc4I[/video]

(lots of swearing obviously)

Paul Waker (40) and passenger die in car accident.

"The Fast and the Furious" movie star Paul Walker, 40, has reportedly died in a car accident Saturday afternoon in southern California, reports TMZ.
The accident occurred in Santa Clarita — outside of Los Angeles — when Walker's Porsche apparently lost control and crashed into a tree, TMZ reported. The car burst into flames and exploded, TMZ reported.

Paul Waker (40) and passenger die in car accident.

"The Fast and the Furious" movie star Paul Walker, 40, has reportedly died in a car accident Saturday afternoon in southern California, reports TMZ.
The accident occurred in Santa Clarita — outside of Los Angeles — when Walker's Porsche apparently lost control and crashed into a tree, TMZ reported. The car burst into flames and exploded, TMZ reported.

Half the sites I am seeing are claiming this is a hoax. I Have seen "official" reports saying both as well as "official" statements from his reps.

Even the facebook post can't directly be found on his page. I don't know what to believe.

Half the sites I am seeing are claiming this is a hoax. I Have seen "official" reports saying both as well as "official" statements from his reps.

Even the facebook post can't directly be found on his page. I don't know what to believe.
It's unfortunately real.

Last edited:

Proj said that there was actually a hoax that he was dead a few days before he died and a lot of people were confused over it.

It looked like there was even an "official" announcement from his people about the hoax being fake but I can't tell if that is actually true.

Latest posts

Back