Celebrity Deaths (updated weekly)

Pretty rare that a "celebrity" death is someone who has affected me on a personal level. But the Mac, iPhone, iPad...those things changed my life on a very real level. It's rare that you can pinpoint things like that to an individual.

I use and enjoy Apple products. I hope that the people he left in his stead are able to carry on as he would have.

Steve Jobs a bad guy?

Not sure what to make of it, not being a fan of Apple but not knowing much about Steve Jobs himself. Although everything they claim, they also reference which is hard to dismiss. I wanted to get some insight from those that swear by the Apple brand or Steve Jobs, himself.

Ice said:
There's always someone who cries foul. But how convenient that they do so after his death.

I am one of those who respected him but didn't like him. The big points summarized in that article have been mentioned separately in other articles. It's just that now, with the wave of love, sympathy, and idolization that it seems like ridicule like this seems to come out of nowhere. He was always looked at with this dark light, it just seemed to get pushed under the rug because of the love of all things "i". (I see the irony as I am typing this on my iPad with my iPhone on the table beside me). It's just that we Americans are willing to ignore the bad as long as we get good out of it. He did well with regards to Apple, and he did good with regards to Pixar. But that doesn't mean he was always a good person. Hindsight being 20/20 and all. I know this is rambling, I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPad using ComicBoard

I am one of those who respected him but didn't like him. The big points summarized in that article have been mentioned separately in other articles. It's just that now, with the wave of love, sympathy, and idolization that it seems like ridicule like this seems to come out of nowhere. He was always looked at with this dark light, it just seemed to get pushed under the rug because of the love of all things "i". (I see the irony as I am typing this on my iPad with my iPhone on the table beside me). It's just that we Americans are willing to ignore the bad as long as we get good out of it. He did well with regards to Apple, and he did good with regards to Pixar. But that doesn't mean he was always a good person. Hindsight being 20/20 and all. I know this is rambling, I just wanted to throw in my 2 cents.

Sent from my iPad using ComicBoard
I'm not willing to ignore anything. I only said what I said because I've never heard nor read anything negative about him before, hence why this is kind of a surprise to me.

Beastie Boys :( ......... at least he was still alive when they got inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back