Chronicling the Comic Book Omniverse (DC, Marvel, Image and many more Multiverses)

Marvel's Alien/Predator comics actually don't contradict Dark Horse. No idea why the wiki says they're different continuities unless they think the original Alien comics pre-Alien³ are the canon versions, lol.

The upcoming Wolverine/Predator crossover comic either takes place in Earth-7642 (Crossover Earth) or Earth-94415 (Alien vs Predator Universe).

Marvel's Alien/Predator comics actually don't contradict Dark Horse. No idea why the wiki says they're different continuities unless they think the original Alien comics pre-Alien³ are the canon versions, lol.

The upcoming Wolverine/Predator crossover comic either takes place in Earth-7642 (Crossover Earth) or Earth-94415 (Alien vs Predator Universe).
Or (and this is a stretch) it could be Earth-616? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Just found this thread - would love to see something like this because while Multiversal Omnipedia is OK... it doesn't look like it gets updated often! I've been kind of working on something like it but trying to fit in movies etc from elsewhere too.

I've never actually played the game or looked into but having read some of the marvel and dc comics, i've always meant to look at fortnite's take on the omniverse

i know its an actual plot point, i just dont know how developed it is

Just found this thread - would love to see something like this because while Multiversal Omnipedia is OK... it doesn't look like it gets updated often! I've been kind of working on something like it but trying to fit in movies etc from elsewhere too.
If you look at the recent changes, it actually gets a lot of updates every day. They just seem to be more focused on individual pages rather than the timeline itself. And from what I can see, it's all done by one single person.

The omniversal traveler...

Cool thread. I don't think Doctor Who and Marvel if you are going by crossovers are separate multiverses. The DW universe in their crossover is given a designation as part of the Marvel multiverse which means they are the same multiverse and indeed DW counterparts DO exist in the Marvel universe like the Brigadier and Benton.

Latest posts

Back