Civil War 2. Spring 2016.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
This post card was sent out by Marvel:

12079591_839285902836542_5291858930414162684_n.png

12063807_839285912836541_406624600142962421_n.png

I can see it happening with the Captain America movie coming out, though I don't think it'll be as huge as the original was.

Bendis. UGH.

That's about all the opinion I can muster on this.

I'm glad I jumped ship, it's so much fun to laugh at their mistakes now

More Civil War II details revealed

"The fun thing about 'Civil War' [was] that the issues involved not only divided the heroes, they also divided the fans, to say nothing of the creative people," Tom Brevoort told Marvel.com. "The attempt was to craft the conflict so that each side held a valid and defensible position, so that a reader could fundamentally agree with either one side or the other, with neither being painted as absolutely right or absolutely wrong. While the issues involved are different, we'll be taking the same approach to 'Civil War II.'"

Which I will never understand.
Hey, people like things other people don't. Nothing to understand besides that everyone's tastes and opinions differ. Like how people have said they don't understand your thoughts on a lot of things. It's just how it is.

Hey, people like things other people don't. Nothing to understand besides that everyone's tastes and opinions differ. Like how people have said they don't understand your thoughts on a lot of things. It's just how it is.

Oh I'm aware, I do own all of Jeph Loeb's work.

I love that the series titled Civil War 2 is basically being portrayed as a white guy versus a black guy.

blah blah E is for Eracist blah blah

I love that the series titled Civil War 2 is basically being portrayed as a white guy versus a black guy.
Why would you say that? Why can't it be cap vs iron man?

Racism is funny in your eyes, huh?

What did he say that was racist? As I understood it, he said that the title civil war, with the picture of a white guy fighting a black guy might not have been the best idea, considering the history of the American Civil War. It's kind of just inappropriate enough to be funny.

I don't think it's particularly funny, but mostly because the American Civil War wasn't white people fighting black people (although I understand his point). But I don't see how E's comment was racist. Can you explain what you found offensive?

Latest posts

Back