Civil War: The Return Discussion (MAJOR SPOILERS!!!)

The story itself was pretty worthless, but this was clearly designed to introduce Captain Marvel and nothing else. Other than the fact that they came up with a crap explaination of why he's back, I'm glad that this happened. I probably won't pick up his series when it comes out, but I'll follow the reviews.

Yeah, this was stupid.

They won't bring him back from the dead, so what do they do? "Let's go back in time and suddenly bring him to the present!". And just like that tell him to be a guard? What kind of mess is that?

And now they want to keep him here just to have this Captain Marvel again. Bah.

Bad story.

Yeah, this was stupid.

They won't bring him back from the dead, so what do they do? "Let's go back in time and suddenly bring him to the present!". And just like that tell him to be a guard? What kind of mess is that?

And now they want to keep him here just to have this Captain Marvel again. Bah.

Bad story.

As opposed to all of these GREAT stories that Marvel has been writing lately?

No offense, but don't the majority of people follow reviews?
With the exception of USM, I don't read threads about books I don't read. I only read the USM threads because I love reading peoples posts about crappy this book is and how it's a total waste of money.

i find it amazing that so many of us still buy it

I'm still trying to figure out why I keep putting down $3 every month for a book that I seriously hate. I guess it's mostly so I have a point of reference here when everyone's making fun of it.

I enjoy the book. There's a lot to criticize in it, but not so much that it ruins the good parts. I know a lot of people would disagree with me, though.

I've always hated the "Don't like, don't read" argument. If you shouldn't read something you don't like, and the posts about USM bother you so much, then why read them?

I've always hated the "Don't like, don't read" argument. If you shouldn't read something you don't like, and the posts about USM bother you so much, then why read them?
i wasn't doing that! i hate that! whenever somebody says that i want to find a way to reach through their computer screen and slap them in the face

I'm still trying to figure out why I keep putting down $3 every month for a book that I seriously hate. I guess it's mostly so I have a point of reference here when everyone's making fun of it.

Look at it this way - you buy comics for the entertainment value, right? Well if you get just as much entertainment by ranting about it and ripping it apart, isn't that just as good?

Latest posts

Back