Clone saga speculation (spoilers)

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man #102 (spec)

Victor Von Doom said:
I smell noob. :roll:

Even funnier.

B-B-B-BUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

Exactly.

But didn't you quote E in another thread and say he's hating??? :sure:

So one could assume that you are singling him out. Boy...you sure are off to a great start here. :roll:

I still blame Ice. :x

:roll: Never assume anything. It makes an *** out of u and me......... Whats Up Doom? My original post did not single anyone out. Actually I did single him out but only after he called me a fanboy or whatever.

After that I was looking around the site I found some comments E made on USM annual #2. E is entitled to his opinion as much as you or me. Calling him a hater and singling him out was just a funny. I couldn't resist. I joke I joke... No hard feelings, to you or E, and yes I smell of noob or whatever.....................

Did I ever overexplain like this? Actually, do I overexplain like this?

Haha give the new guy a break....although I am a new guy and I don't act like this ;).

Last edited:

gemini-mk said:
i bet mj turns into a goblin
And that makes sense how? Where would
Kaine
get something like that? And also....I hope she doesn't turn into a goblin anyhow.

Thor said:
And that makes sense how? Where would
Kaine
get something like that? And also....I hope she doesn't turn into a goblin anyhow.
norman osbourne attempted to repeat the accident that gave peter powers and it turned him into the green goblin if peter/
kaine
tries to repeat it aswell the same accident could occur

Thor said:
And he got the Oz Formula from where?
have you even read it??

norman had created the oz formula to get the super soldier contract from S.H.E.L.D. and was testing it on animals the most succesful case was a spider the spider which bit peter, osbourne attempted to recreate the results by testing the oz on himself (w/o spider) which caused norman osbourne to turn into the green goblin which also made norman go crazy and he started viewing peter as his true son

if "peter" tries to recreate the accident that gave him powers on MJ she could turn into a goblin like norman and harry or she could become a spider-person like peter which is unlikely because it has been hinted that peter is like steve rogers in the aspect that the effects that he experienced would work practically only on him causing other people to become goblins (which is the rumoured premise to the psuedo ultimate spider-man video game sequelspider-man: battle for new york

Yes ok but how did "the new guy" get the Oz Formula? Peter and Norman became that way because of the Oz drug.

I still have hope for the clone saga. I think im the only person that liked ultimate scorpion. I just wanna see nick fury bust out that spider slayer thing

Issued said:
ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN # 102
The Story: "CLONE SAGA"
The revelations continue as we learn the secrets of Ben Reilly! Peter Parker tries his best to evade capture by Nick Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D., plus—the transformation of Mary Jane Watson—into what?! And just for good measure—the scarlet sicko, Carnage, goes on the rampage!
When I read this I involuntarily did a full body shudder. This can't be as bad as it sounds. Can it?

Last edited:

Thor said:
Yes ok but how did "the new guy" get the Oz Formula? Peter and Norman became that way because of the Oz drug.
he's in OSCORP! for crying out loud if anyone can get they'd get it there that would be why he's there in issue 99

This thread is the worst thing I have ever seen.

ProjectX2 said:
This thread is the worst thing I have ever seen.

Worse than the 50 Ultimate Knights threads? :lol:

If I had mod-like powers.....I'd klunk the thread like so...

KLUNK!
doomklunkls9.gif

Then I'd continue posting in it just to annoy people.

That right there is the sole reason I will never become a mod here. :lol:

Solits are so stupid - I haven't been reading them like I used to and this is a good reason why. "Scarlet sicko"? What's so sick about him? He's a mindless entity acting purely on instinct trying to survive. 616 Carnage is a sicko. Ultimate Carnage is just a...thing.

Just had a thought....all this talk of the transformation of MJ... what if in the Ultimate Universe, Manspider ain't exactly a man???

Hellsbuttmonkey said:
Just had a thought....all this talk of the transformation of MJ... what if in the Ultimate Universe, Manspider ain't exactly a man???
*throws up a lil bit in mouth*

Somehow I still have hope this arc won't be bad

This has morphed into general clone saga spec - title changed accordingly.

bendis on the ultimate scarlet spider from comics.ign.com:

Will we see debut of an Ultimate Scarlet Spider? Bendis stated, "No." He added that he's enjoying all of the speculation around issue #100 and the impact the Clone arc will have.

:cry: :cry: son of a *****! :cry: :cry:

Latest posts

Back