Clone saga speculation (spoilers)

Re: Ultimate Spider-Man #102 (spec)

gemini-mk said:
he's in OSCORP! for crying out loud if anyone can get they'd get it there that would be why he's there in issue 99
All of the Oz formula was taken away by S.H.I.E.L.D..."have you even read it?".

Oh yes, I went there.

Last edited:

Thor said:
All of the Oz formula was taken away by S.H.I.E.L.D..."have you even read it?".

Oh yes, I went there.
when has shield ever done things properly i bet there i an entire warehouse full of that stuff that fury missed

gemini-mk said:
when has shield ever done things properly i bet there i an entire warehouse full of that stuff that fury missed
The only one that is known is the Bunker that Harry went to but how would Kaine get his hands on that? And S.H.I.E.L.D. is a pretty selfish group so they would take all of the Oz that they could because they wanted it in the first place.

Thor said:
The only one that is known is the Bunker that Harry went to but how would Kaine get his hands on that? And S.H.I.E.L.D. is a pretty selfish group so they would take all of the Oz that they could because they wanted it in the first place.
and how do we know that's the only bunker?

and if "kaine" knows how to give MJ powers regardless of how he got it he'd need it to make the process even have the slightest chance of working

and "kaine" as you call him (i'm not buying into that) claims to be very smart and obviously some of the computers a oscorp are still working it wouldn't be too hard for him to recreate the serum using the oscorp programs

Victor Von Doom said:
NOOB FIGHT!!!!
that made me think of cartman CRIPPLE FIGHT someone should make a picture like that cartman i the grocery store or the church with NOOB FIGHT!!! underneath it

My Speculation on the Clone Saga (SPOILERS)

OK, I'm just going to post my ideas of what might happen in this arc for no reason other then I can. Yay.

Venom: I have a gut feeling Venom will appear in this arc. Nothing huge, most likely a cameo, watching from afar. Just a hunch, though.

Mles Warren: What with the recent appearance of
Richard Parker
I get the feeling that he was Miles Warren...or more specifically, the Warren May dated. I think that Warren has simply been a disguise for him, and the date May had in the Deadpool arc was when she learned he was still alive, hence her not being surprised. The alternative is that Warren is an assosiate of his, but I like the idea of
Richie
being Ultimate Jackal.

Kitty: I'd bet money that she will appear again, probably answering a call for help from Peter with the rest of the X-Men. I'm curious as to what her reaction will be to Mary Jane's transformation.

Gwen/Carnage: I'm willing to wait this out and see what happens instead of speculating. Same goes for Scorpian and Spider-Woman.

Nick Fury: I'm wondering how the hell Peter's going to beat him, an army of robots, and maybe the Ultimates by his lonesome. My guess is that some loophole reveals that Nick Fury has no right to make him government property (BIG if there), or he succeeds in making Peter powerless.

Mary Jane: I'm staying optimistic about her getting super powers. (I like the idea of her gaining Goblin powers) After all, the pupose of the Ultimate Universe is reimaging, and that's a hell of a reimaging. If it can be written well, I'm all for it.

Richard:
Way I see it, he's been working behind the scenes to make Peter's life better, and everything about this is just to help him A cool twist would be that Peter agrees and helps him in whatever he's doing.

Well, that's all I can think of. Feel free to comment.

Re: My Speculation on the Clone Saga (SPOILERS)

Very cool ideas, welcome to the UC!

welcome! *gives introductory fruit basket* great ideas i like the miles warren thing

Thanks!

On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm very impressed that
Richard was able to survive "Venom on a Plane"

I just thought that's cool and forgot to put it in the original post.

Grocer Man said:
Thanks!

On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm very impressed that
Richard was able to survive "Venom on a Plane"

I just thought that's cool and forgot to put it in the original post.
Unless he was "Venom on a Plane". DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!

Oh and you don't need to spoiler tag if the thread title says spoilers.

gemini-mk said:
and how do we know that's the only bunker?

and if "kaine" knows how to give MJ powers regardless of how he got it he'd need it to make the process even have the slightest chance of working

and "kaine" as you call him (i'm not buying into that) claims to be very smart and obviously some of the computers a oscorp are still working it wouldn't be too hard for him to recreate the serum using the oscorp programs

Well I do hope its Kaine but I did say the only "known" one is the Bunker. Anyway I suppose you are right about him being smart but can he really crack the Ox Formula by himself? I guess its possible but highly unlikely, yet that does seem the only way to turn MJ into something else. I really hope they don't screw this up....

Good debate Gemini.

Oh no, Gemini. It was shown on the video game but the funny thing is I thought it was Eddie Sr. who tried on the suit....

Thor said:
Oh no, Gemini. It was shown on the video game but the funny thing is I thought it was Eddie Sr. who tried on the suit....
REALLY?!?!?!i honestly don't remember that i should play through that game again it was a good game

Thor said:
He did.

I forgot that. DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back