Clone saga speculation (spoilers)

So this is somewhat random I know, but today I was re-reading the Carnage arc and I noticed something kind of odd. Throughout Ultimate Spidey #65 Peter has a band-aid on his neck. Since I haven't seen any explanations for it maybe it's a clue to something in the Clone Saga?

I dunno, just a thought.

Fiffis said:
So this is somewhat random I know, but today I was re-reading the Carnage arc and I noticed something kind of odd. Throughout Ultimate Spidey #65 Peter has a band-aid on his neck. Since I haven't seen any explanations for it maybe it's a clue to something in the Clone Saga?

I dunno, just a thought.
he got cut by the gladiator

Hey maybe MJ will turn into Ultimate Man-Spider(or Woman Spiderw/e)

I mean the solicitations do say she will transform into something

Venom Melendez said:
Hey maybe MJ will turn into Ultimate Man-Spider(or Woman Spiderw/e)

I mean the solicitations do say she will transform into something

She's about to transform into a really bad plot device.

fury knows something...

the zoo? maybe the zoo is where fury is keeping the super powered criminal's (ultimate six, magnetic north)

the scorpion suit really looks some thing by elijah stern (stone or stern i don't remember) the vulture's suit was very similar

fury isn't cloning peter and performing experiments on them to make more ultimate reserves is he?

gemini-mk said:
fury knows something...

the zoo? maybe the zoo is where fury is keeping the super powered criminal's (ultimate six, magnetic north)

the scorpion suit really looks some thing by elijah stern (stone or stern i don't remember) the vulture's suit was very similar

fury isn't cloning peter and performing experiments on them to make more ultimate reserves is he?

Finally! I have never seen anybody post that his suit looks a lot like Vulture's and I always wondered if anybody else realized that. Thanks gemini, you stay cool.

I also think Fury might have something to do with this.

Last edited:
Thor said:
Finally! I have never seen anybody post that his suit looks a lot like Vulture's and I always wondered if anybody else realized that. Thanks gemini, you stay cool.

I also think Fury might have something to do with this.
i'm not sure but didn't the beetle also have similar arms too?

McCheese said:
I think he means the Beetle.
And my mind just kicked back in....sorry I am very tired right now and I couldn't think straight. Anyway I don't think he did gemini but I am glad you thought about that. I wonder if what the Beetle did on the game will affect the comic book...

McCheese said:
I think he means the Beetle.
DUUHH!
Thor said:
And my mind just kicked back in....sorry I am very tired right now and I couldn't think straight. Anyway I don't think he did gemini but I am glad you thought about that. I wonder if what the Beetle did on the game will affect the comic book...
with richard showing up i think something will come out of the game soon (VoaP)

TheManWithoutFear said:
I really doubt Fury knows anything about cloneing Peter Parker. USM does such a number on fanboys heads because they think Fury is this 100% villain. He's not.
look i know he's not a villain(i don't only read USM i have the entire ultimate marvel library), but you know fury is very schemey and he has pulled a lot of questionable stuff and this is a SPECULATION thread

TheManWithoutFear said:
they think Fury is this 100% villain

...who is in love with Betty Ross...

E said:
...who is in love with Betty Ross...

Hulks gonna eat Fury next when he finds out. But hulks gonna be missing out because the human beings right arm always taste the best... not that i've eaten anyone before.... :shifty: What? stop looking at me that way... it was either him or me man... JEEZ I WAS GONNA STARVE!!! GET OFF MY BACK!!! :panic:

Latest posts

Back