Coke Blak

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
Has anyone tried this yet???

It's disgusting.....................and I can't stop drinking it. :lol:

For those wondering Coke Blak is a fusion of Coke and coffee. And it tastes just like it too. It tastes like I made a cup of coffee at 7am....and I let it just sit there. At 1130 I come back from lunch and realize that I still had a cup of coffee.....so now its stale and cold. I stare at the cup o joe and decide to pour the rest of my coke in it and stir. The drink it as is. :sick:

But I still buy and drink it like everyday. I'll bet it causes tumors in the neck or something. :?

I hate Coke. I hate coffee even more.

I'll see if I can pick some up tonight.

Victor Von Doom said:
Has anyone tried this yet???

It's disgusting.....................and I can't stop drinking it. :lol:

For those wondering Coke Blak is a fusion of Coke and coffee. And it tastes just like it too. It tastes like I made a cup of coffee at 7am....and I let it just sit there. At 1130 I come back from lunch and realize that I still had a cup of coffee.....so now its stale and cold. I stare at the cup o joe and decide to pour the rest of my coke in it and stir. The drink it as is. :sick:

But I still buy and drink it like everyday. I'll bet it causes tumors in the neck or something. :?
The makings of a good comercial

Random said:
The makings of a good comercial

All I'm saying is that it's disgusting and I can't stop drinking it. But I'm like that with all Coke products.

A few years ago when I was trying to kick the whole alcoholism thing...I drank nothing but Coke products. Now...I'm addicted to them all.

I miss my Diet Coke with Lemon. :(

Why can't they just keep normal coke? All this ripoff **** sucks.

The only good one I liked was Vanilla Coke. I don't know, it probably just rot my teeth quicker or something.

I have a glass bottle of normal Coke next to me.

BLAK.jpg

Now, when I see Blak, I don't think of coffee, I think of summertime, down by the lake, during the mayfly season. Me, and my faithful dog rocking to the waves on my dock, fishing to tunes of the lake, listening to all the mayflys getting it on around me...

Last edited:
Ice said:
I havent tried it.

I have tried, though, the Black Cherry Vanilla (or something like that). I like that.
I'm wondering if it's just overstock Cherry Coke and Vanilla Coke that they mixed together and poured into new bottles... :shock:

Ice said:
:shock:

That'd be some crazy stuff!
No, I'm serious. Because my mom bought half a case of Vanilla Coke for me without asking (it was on sale for like, 33% the normal price) and it was disgusting, so I mixed it with Cherry Coke, and it tastes just like the new stuff.

I only drink Caffeine-Free Diet Cherry Vanilla Black Cherry and Cream Blue Berry Pancake Dr. Pepper Coke Blak Red White & Blue With Lime.

It mostly tastes like water.

Latest posts

Back