Coming in October: "Ultimate Power".

You've got it on the head, Jackie.

I also thought who ever came up with the GI Joe/Transformer/Action Figure bit was also very good.

Oh, I didn't realize Supreme Power has been reinvented, I thought it was the same stuff from before.

Maybe this has some credibility after all.

Maybe Ultimate Spiderman will end up wearing Iron Armor at the end of it.

Well, I'm nearly sold on the idea of the universes crossing over, as long as it's well written (the same with anything I guess).
Dr.Strangefate said:
Simply from the line "someone will be left behind", we know that this series is going to begin AND end with two fully functional and separate universes
I didn't see that, but it's definitely a good thing that they are and will continue to be seperate universes.

Well, I got Supreme Power Vol. 1 in the mail today, and just finished reading it.

First off, is was fracking awesome. Top notch stuff...

Anyhow, after reading it, I'm feeling a bit more comfortable about Ultimate Power. Supreme Power truly felt like I was reading an UU title.

So yeah, I have more hope for Ultimate Power.

----------

And on the topic of action figures, most of mine and my brother's are buried in our backyard somewhere. We were brutal with a lot of them. Only things that survived were our Ninja Turtles figures. He-Man, G.I. Joe, Transformers... Buried out back for over like 13-14 years.

i HATE THIS! its so dumb how in hell are theese sapose to be the same wrolds
by frocing them toggter you completly srew up both worlds it make NO SENSE AT ALL AHHHHH I HATE HATE HATE THIS IDEA i love both wrolds but they just don't fit togetter AHH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!! and if is just some crossover stuff that just lame

well it was nice while it lasted now life sucks again

Last edited:
ult spider fan said:
i HATE THIS! its so dumb how in hell are theese sapose to be the same wrolds
They're not going to be "the same worlds".

ult spider fan said:
by frocing them toggter you completly srew up both worlds it make NO SENSE AT ALL AHHHHH I HATE HATE HATE THIS IDEA i love both wrolds but they just don't fit togetter AHH WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!! and if is just some crossover stuff that just lame
Nothing is being forced.

ult spider fan said:
well it was nice while it lasted now life sucks again
Wasn't aware that life ever 'not sucked'.

:p

Dr_Draco said:
Well, I got Supreme Power Vol. 1 in the mail today, and just finished reading it.

First off, is was fracking awesome. Top notch stuff...

Anyhow, after reading it, I'm feeling a bit more comfortable about Ultimate Power. Supreme Power truly felt like I was reading an UU title.

So yeah, I have more hope for Ultimate Power.

Just wondering - did you ever read the original Squadron Supreme?

Jackie Estacado said:
i have E! it had important things to say but i never thought it was a great series - only got it after hearing about JMS's 'remake/update' :D

It's definitely dated, no question.

E said:

I did. It was decent. Basically an "Authority before Authority" type deal.

Still, SP is a much better story and comic.

E said:

Can't say that I have. I never read much 616 stuff. Though recently, I've been picking up the "Essential" trades to catch up on my 616 knowledge.

Lynx said:
Still, SP is a much better story and comic.

No doubt...like I said, it is very dated.

Dr_Draco said:
Can't say that I have. I never read much 616 stuff. Though recently, I've been picking up the "Essential" trades to catch up on my 616 knowledge.

Technically it isn't 616. :D

Only reason I ask is because you said it was an Ultimate version of Squadron Supreme, and it really is. You really appreciate that after reading the original series.

well lets say it was the 'authority' for its time, but times change and no way does it compare to the authority now.

squadron supreme was more authority than the authority ever was. hyperion and zarda pose more a threat to the world than hawkmoor and sparks ever did.

Ice said:
They're not going to be "the same worlds".

Nothing is being forced.

Wasn't aware that life ever 'not sucked'.

:p

yeah...that was mostly blind rage (flet the same thign after i saw the ff movie trailer) i still feel a cross over is kinda dumb but its no longer ending my life. if you ask me it would amke a fair more insterting "what if" than an actaul arc Crossover are just cheap thrills that don't realy lead anywere

P s i bet you even money nighthawk calls cap a raceist

ult spider fan said:
yeah...that was mostly blind rage (flet the same thign after i saw the ff movie trailer) i still feel a cross over is kinda dumb but its no longer ending my life. if you ask me it would amke a fair more insterting "what if" than an actaul arc Crossover are just cheap thrills that don't realy lead anywere

Aaaahahaha I cant wait to see the interaction between Nighthawk and Captain America.

ult spider fan said:

And I bet he calls Falcon an "Uncle Tom".

i looking forword to nighthawk saying thier all tools of the white man than nick fury walks out and smacks him

Latest posts

Back