Comparative Geek Fight Trivia Quiz

Their powers are the result of science?

Being, Beast's genetic enhancements, Vison being a robot, Ant Man using the Pym tech and Doc Ock's arms and magneto powers resulting from a failed science experiment.

It's pretty flimsy, but all I could come up with.

Their powers are the result of science?

Being, Beast's genetic enhancements, Vison being a robot, Ant Man using the Pym tech and Doc Ock's arms and magneto powers resulting from a failed science experiment.

It's pretty flimsy, but all I could come up with.

hmm....but I could've chosen a larger variety, there's an indirect reason why they're all marvel characters. I'll tell you I'll probably lose respect points for the answer, but it's very definite.

And why it's Scott Lang...and ULTIMATE doc ock

Last edited:
hmm....but I could've chosen a larger variety, there's an indirect reason why they're all marvel characters. I'll tell you I'll probably lose respect points for the answer, but it's very definite.

And why it's Scott Lang...and ULTIMATE doc ock

Umm, they all died in an explosion (some more briefly than others)?

They've all been retconned into living again?

Ult Ock hasn't....yet.....ok here goes:
They all got killed in stupid ways under creative control of Brian Michael Bendis.
*hides face from shunning*

Ok Iceshadow got that they all died which was close (Enough) you wanna do the next one?

Ok this might be kind of easy but here goes:

1) Jason Blood
2) Bigby Wolf
3) Toxin
4) Johnny Blaze

All people trying to fight the evil thing that gives them their power. e.g Toxin the symboite , Johnny Blaze the ride curse.

Nope, not a problem with Bigby.

yeah I have no idea who the first two were but that was the only connection I could think off with 3) and 4)

only other guess I could have is their father died?

Last edited:
You've stumped me... I'm guessing if there's a specific reason you named Blaze and Blood as opposed to the entities that live inside them. So I'm working that angle.

I don't read Fables, so I don't know if I can get this one.

Bigby is the Big Bad Wolf, but he spends most of his time in a human form....

yeah I have no idea who the first two were but that was the only connection I could think off with 3) and 4)

only other guess I could have is their father died?

Nope. But you were kinda in the right direction.

Last edited:
OH this looks fun

Last edited:
They all have been confined to a wheelchair.

They're all leaders of their respective groups.
Um... Didn't that round end a while back?

I presume you hit the 'reply' button after reading the first unread message in this thread. It's okay. :p

Incidentally, you're *partially* correct. (See the exchange with Ultimate Quicksilver, at the end of the first round.)

RE: toxin/ghost rider etc.

Is it to do with transforming, you said bigby could spend time in human form, ghost rider is only ghost rider at night, he's human during the day. Toxin and his cop host (i forget the name) have an arrangement so that he's still a cop and spends time in human form. Same as Etrigan.

Latest posts

Back