Cup of Joe: The Discussion thread.

Re: New Joe Fridays: The Discussion thread.

i bet you emma will come back... the writers love her too much to let her slip off the page and back into obscurity.

Is it me or is Hobgoblin rocking out there? :rockon:

Ice (or anyone else) - could you ask him what is up with the Universe/Paradise X hardcovers? They've solicited a reprint of Universe X Vol. 1 TPB but I (and many others) have been waiting for a nice hardcover to go along with the Earth X hardcover.

Ice (or anyone else) - could you ask him what is up with the Universe/Paradise X hardcovers? They've solicited a reprint of Universe X Vol. 1 TPB but I (and many others) have been waiting for a nice hardcover to go along with the Earth X hardcover.
There's a chance that'd he'll respond with "Not my department, so don't know" (and yes, that's true).

But fear not. I know the right place to ask that question.

There's a chance that'd he'll respond with "Not my department, so don't know" (and yes, that's true).

But fear not. I know the right place to ask that question.

Thank you sir. :D

While it might not be his department, hes the EIC. Everything goes through him. And if there was something that didn't, he would know about it anyway.

While it might not be his department, hes the EIC. Everything goes through him. And if there was something that didn't, he would know about it anyway.
He's said that all that gets decided is done by another guy. If he knows, it'll be likely when its going to be solicited or something. A lot of times people have asked TPB/HC related questions and he didn't answer because he doesn't know. He has brough in Gabriel (the guy in charge) but that's very very rarely.

He's said that all that gets decided is done by another guy. If he knows, it'll be likely when its going to be solicited or something. A lot of times people have asked TPB/HC related questions and he didn't answer because he doesn't know. He has brough in Gabriel (the guy in charge) but that's very very rarely.

I see.

Ask him to bring in Gabriel too then.

:D

I got Ice to ask him about Modok's Eleven and he gives us three cover images! :rockon:

E, I've been trying to locate info for you because I recall David answering you very question but thus far no luck. I recall him saying that at one point they had plans to but they may be reluctant because of how the initial sales on Earth X HC went.

I'll keep searching.

E, I've been trying to locate info for you because I recall David answering you very question but thus far no luck. I recall him saying that at one point they had plans to but they may be reluctant because of how the initial sales on Earth X HC went.

I'll keep searching.

Cool, thanks.

Were the sales of the new HC bad? I didnt' know that. Everywhere I went was sold out - I had to order off Amazon.com (which was better anyway for the discount). Has anyone said anything about slow sales?

If anything I would think that might keep them from putting the TPBs back into print.

hey joe answered one of my questions this week thats really cool, i've never got a question through before, im scorpion mk over there on newsarama and my Q was about captain universe

did any of you nextwave fans look at today's new joe fridays to hear the nextwave was ending?

Last edited:

Well, it looks like there'll be none today since Newsarama's having some problems.

Yeah, but there are parts of the site that still aren't fixed and that's what's being worked on.
Yeah, I've seen that. I'm just not too sure that THAT is the cause of the non-existent New Joe Friday, unless you know something I don't.

Yeah, I've seen that. I'm just not too sure that THAT is the cause of the non-existent New Joe Friday, unless you know something I don't.
Well, from the way I see it, I don't think more news would be kept posting if the problem is still around.

Latest posts

Back