Cup of Joe: The Discussion thread.

Re: New Joe Fridays: The Discussion thread.

MCPV2001018s.jpg

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON HERE?!

I don't care, I don't like it! Make it go away, Joe! Make it go AWAAAY!

I like it. Well, the art, I mean.

What is that from? I check the url address since they initial what the pics are from on Newsrama, and the best I could guess is something called MCP? I don't know.

MCPV2001018s.jpg

Oh my god....Green Lantern flavored Spider-Man!

I like it. Well, the art, I mean.

What is that from? I check the url address since they initial what the pics are from on Newsrama, and the best I could guess is something called MCP? I don't know.
Marvel Comic Presents. I think it's for newbies in the business to show their stuff.

And I like Bendis comment: "...I write too many books."
Yes you do Bendis. Yes you do.

Ah yeah, that's right. It's the return of the title, which is a book like Spider-Man and X-Men unlimited (the last incarnation). And yes, it's for up-and-coming writers and artists to show a little taste of what they can do.

MCPV2001018s.jpg

Good Lord. If I read that I'd have to read Mighty Avengers just to burn it out of my mind.

You will get more of Clint and his new identity and whether he keeps it or not in very recent upcoming issues. Unless he dies at the hand of Hydra leader Nick Fury at the end of #31, or Ultron might make him into a Japanese school girl, or really he's the Beyonder, or... wait, maybe Clint could be Master Chief.

I'm writing too many books.

he's kidding

MCPV2001018s.jpg

Is that on on the right felicia?

right?

Last edited:

This week Bill Roseman takes over and said this before answering questions:

Second, while I didn't answer all seven pages of posed questions, I did select 25 queries that I had info on or am allowed to discuss. No one wants to read an interview filled with "We'll reveal all at San Diego!" (But we will have a buttload of cool stuff to announce there.)
No, but appearantly it's okay for a con!!!! :x

Also, we've seen the first few covers to "Sentinels" in Ultimate X-Men. And now, connected, here are the last two.

ULTXMEN85-88CoversColor.jpg

And look who snuck in a question:

BENDIS: How much cooler is Ultimate Carol Danvers then regular old sloppy drunk got pregnant with her own boyfriend Carol Danvers?

Let's see, Ultimate Carol Danvers walks around in an itchy-wool military uniform. Carol Danvers flies through the air in one of the coolest super hero costumes ever. Ultimate Carol Danvers has no powers. Carol Danvers can blast your face off your face. Ultimate Carol Danvers doesn't have her own book. Carol Danvers not only leads the Mighty Avengers, but she also stars in her own comic that went up in sales and sold-out in back-to-back-to-back issues when a certain Your Man @ Marvel was editing it. Sure, she may have given birth to her own boyfriend -- wow, that was odd to type -- but it was all addressed in Avengers Annual #10, which was one of the most kick-*** Annuals of all time and was drawn by Michael Golden. That answer your question, Brian Michael Bendis? (Hey, where's the script to Ultimate Spider-Man #119 and Ultimate Origin #3? Less questioning and more writing!)

Last edited:

Dazzler is in the most retarded looking stance I have ever seen. What is she doing there. She looks like she's in the middle of a, "you just got served, *****" pose.

Well there's a final bit of confirmation, Wolverine is on the team, toad isn't. We have a new female ultimization. (or is it Psylocke?)

Psylocke, since she has purple hair.

I'm diggin Wolverine and Angel's outfits.

Last edited:

I like how they're keeping the UU going because it makes money, not because it makes good stories. Nice job.

Dazzler is in the most retarded looking stance I have ever seen. What is she doing there. She looks like she's in the middle of a, "you just got served, *****" pose.

She was aiming at the thing Pyro is torching but whirled around to cover her boyfriend because all he can do is fly and that one Sentinel was totally about to whup his ***. At least, that was my interpretation. Anyone know who the chick in the purple and white is?

I like how they're keeping the UU going because it makes money, not because it makes good stories. Nice job.

I'm not sure if you're reading it or not, but Ultimate X-Men actually is pretty good.

The rest of them suck.

I'm not sure if you're reading it or not, but Ultimate X-Men actually is pretty good.

The rest of them suck.

Of course, UXM is the only one I'm still reading.

Remember the days when every Ultimate comic was good? Yeah. Those were good days.

Latest posts

Back