Dancanread and so can you!

So here's this article I wrote about MONSTER HOUSE (2006) for the Emerson College newspaper that went to print on Thursday: Clicky
And then here's a piece on MONSTER HOUSE that The Playlist ran on Friday: Clicky Clicky

Some eerie similarities, no?

IMMA SUE

So here's this article I wrote about MONSTER HOUSE (2006) for the Emerson College newspaper that went to print on Thursday: Clicky
And then here's a piece on MONSTER HOUSE that The Playlist ran on Friday: Clicky Clicky

Some eerie similarities, no?

IMMA SUE

SUE! Sue like the wind!

I think people who are smart, who pay attention and have a good enough knowledge of pop culture will invariably cross ideas over at some point when talking about the same thing. It's happened to me a couple of times already at 30 Ninjas, where some of the other writers will beat me to the punch over things I wanted to cover, and have even discussed things I was going to, and even made the same jokes I was going to.

Nice piece, by the way! I love me some Monster House.

SUE! Sue like the wind!

I think people who are smart, who pay attention and have a good enough knowledge of pop culture will invariably cross ideas over at some point when talking about the same thing. It's happened to me a couple of times already at 30 Ninjas, where some of the other writers will beat me to the punch over things I wanted to cover, and have even discussed things I was going to, and even made the same jokes I was going to.

Nice piece, by the way! I love me some Monster House.

Thanks!

My admittedly ****tily written review of 127 HOURS can be found here.

(I'm only posting my stuff here because my name is also Dan and I thought that was funny. I'll stop if you'd like me to.)

My admittedly ****tily written review of 127 HOURS can be found here.

(I'm only posting my stuff here because my name is also Dan and I thought that was funny. I'll stop if you'd like me to.)

Well considering you're the only two who post in this thread I think you should post more hear.

Ask, Random, and ye shall receive...

My exclusive in-depth interview with Disney producers Don Hahn and Dave Bossert on FANTASIA and its sequel, as well as DESTINO, a short feature that Walt Disney and Salvador Dali worked together on, and next year's WINNIE THE POOH movie can be found here.

Latest posts

Back