Dancanread and so can you!

It boggles my mind. I mean, if you have a relative unknown property like Iron Fist, why wouldn't you try to get more talent behind it? If Batman makes a bad movie, it's okay because he's a well known character and can bounce back from that, but Marvel needs to step up their game if they want another Iron Man.

Alright. Time for a rant. I'm guessing no one here watched the show in question, and if that's the case, consider yourselves lucky. NBC touched me in a bad place.

The More You Know

I stopped after the first two or three episodes because it was BORING.

The Event will probably be the same thing.

I stopped after the first two or three episodes because it was BORING.

The Event will probably be the same thing.

I was curious to see how they would rationalize the premise. I should have asked myself IF they would rationalize it.

Believe it or not, I've actually heard some good things about The Event. But, for obvious reasons, I remain skeptical.

mmmm....almost all are horror/thrillers , expect Harry Potter

Coincidence. But also due to the fact that the pickings are a little slim.

I'm also pretty excited for The Social Network, but that's not really in keeping with the action-y slant of the site.

This week, I take Warner Brothers to task for potentially doing more damage to Superman than Lex Luthor ever could.

Truth, Justice, and . . . Crippling Self-Doubt?

As a side note, last week a middle school teacher from upstate NY actually wrote me and asked if she could get permission to print out and read one of my earlier reviews to her class as an example of good writing. I was really touched.

Latest posts

Back