Dancanread and so can you!

bump?

really, Iceshadow's the only one who watched Zaroff? I wanna know what you guys think.

:(

I watched it.

Was kinda odd, and didn't feel there was a big enough of a punch at the end of it.

Though the idea of a hunter hunting himself and setting up traps for himself was interesting, just felt it didn't really deliver. Sorry I couldn't praise you. The other ones you have done were much funnier.

Plus the HD version wouldn't work for me, was all choppy and such.

I watched it.

Was kinda odd, and didn't feel there was a big enough of a punch at the end of it.

Though the idea of a hunter hunting himself and setting up traps for himself was interesting, just felt it didn't really deliver. Sorry I couldn't praise you. The other ones you have done were much funnier.

Plus the HD version wouldn't work for me, was all choppy and such.

I feel you. That's kind of what I thought about the end when I read the script. As it is, I added the line at the end as more of a button? But I appreciate your honesty, no joke. And yeah, working in HD turned out to be kind of a pain.

Last edited:
Ah-hah! So, one thing about the new site design is it allows for wide screen you-tuberry! Anyway, for those who haven't seen it yet, here's Zaroff. Check it out! Conan would want you to.

Yes, it's getting mixed reviews, but aren't you curious? I'm still proud of my camera work and editing.

[video=youtube;woH5LxwMiP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woH5LxwMiP4[/video]

.... and now....

a new opinion piece for 30 Ninjas! This one's to lament the death of practical special effects in film.

Read it. Live it. Spread it like a virus.

Good news, everyone! I now have a regular weekly column at 30 Ninjas- "It's All Geek To Me"!!

It's an opinion piece where I take a look at recent pop culture news and throw in my two cents. Sometimes even three cents.

I already had one go up last week all about the Spider-Man Reboot, and here's this week's about The Walking Dead series on AMC!

Nice! You finally got a piece of that internet pie!

Mmmmmmm. Internet pie. A la mode.

Thanks, guys!

I realize I haven't been around much lately, and my recent state of unemployment and subsequent job search are the culprits. I'll be trying to remedy that and not post solely on my own self-promoting thread so much.

Damn! I hate having to owe those cheese eatin' surrender monkies anything, but I loved The Professional. Also, Ghost Rider desperately deserves a reboot, but being the B-lister that he is we'll probably never get it.

Damn! I hate having to owe those cheese eatin' surrender monkies anything, but I loved The Professional. Also, Ghost Rider desperately deserves a reboot, but being the B-lister that he is we'll probably never get it.

Why a reboot? I mean is the origin really worth retelling? I mean the story is pretty standard and retelling it would be a huge waste of time. Just pick off where the last one left of, Ghost Rider roaming the open road. Keep the FX team, maybe Nic Cage and replace everyone else. Specially the director. No need to rehash this story so soon

Why a reboot? I mean is the origin really worth retelling? I mean the story is pretty standard and retelling it would be a huge waste of time. Just pick off where the last one left of, Ghost Rider roaming the open road. Keep the FX team, maybe Nic Cage and replace everyone else. Specially the director. No need to rehash this story so soon

I meant more like an Incredible Hulk reboot.

Latest posts

Back