Daredevil News

Do you read Daredevil?/Do you want Daredevil in the Ultimate Universe?

• Total voters
I agree that Milla is a likeable character, but she won't last the test of time IMO.
Elektra's the only woman Matt could ever stay with.

Murdock Papers is going to kick ***...........almost makes me forget about Decalogue.

Johnny Bravo said:
I agree that Milla is a likeable character, but she won't last the test of time IMO.

Murdock Papers is going to kick ***...........almost makes me forget about Decalogue.
Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

Honestly, I think that the DD/Elektra bit should be laid to rest. The characters connections have run thier course, and both should be taken into new directions instead of rehashing classic storylines.

Johnny Bravo said:
I agree that Milla probably won't be on the book for too long, but I don't think one can say she won't "last the test of time" as that tends to be leveled against any and all new characters.

I mean, imagine if people said that Jessica Jones in Alias was just a flash in the pan? Now she's been moved into Pulse. Not exactly a consistently good series, but that's beside the point.

Is there any truth to the rumour I heard, that the Murdock Papers arc will involve a trial to disbar Matt and villains that Matt has captured as DD will testify againt Matt claim he violated their civil rights when DD captured him, in hopes of getting new trials.

The Overlord said:
Cool, I wonder which villains will testify against Matt.

Well we know for sure that Kingpin is coming back. There is a subtle hint on the cover to #76 that Bullseye may be back as well. Other Daredevil villains? Depends on who SHIELD will let testify because some like Purple Man, I doubt will get anywhere near a free pass out. And then there are thos who are still on the run.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well we know for sure that Kingpin is coming back. There is a subtle hint on the cover to #76 that Bullseye may be back as well. Other Daredevil villains? Depends on who SHIELD will let testify because some like Purple Man, I doubt will get anywhere near a free pass out. And then there are thos who are still on the run.

I'm sure Killgrave can get his lawyer to bring legal action that would force SHIELD to allow him to testify, arguing DD violated his constitutional rights or something.

Anyway what about Owl, Bushwacker, Bullseye and Mr. Fear?

The Overlord said:
I'm sure Killgrave can get his lawyer to bring legal action that would force SHIELD to allow him to testify, arguing DD violated his constitutional rights or something.

Anyway what about Owl, Bushwacker, Bullseye and Mr. Fear?

Owl - Whatever happened in MK: Spider-Man will determine that.

Bushwacker - call me crazy didn't I hear he was returning? Possibly in DD Vs. Punisher? Maybe I was dreaming.

Bullseye- Strong possibility

Mr. Fear - I don't think he's in custody (pending if they caught him in SM: Breakout) and I don't think he'd walk into a courtroom and give himself up just to testify.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Owl - Whatever happened in MK: Spider-Man will determine that.

Bushwacker - call me crazy didn't I hear he was returning? Possibly in DD Vs. Punisher? Maybe I was dreaming.

Bullseye- Strong possibility

Mr. Fear - I don't think he's in custody (pending if they caught him in SM: Breakout) and I don't think he'd walk into a courtroom and give himself up just to testify.

Mr. Fear was captured by Spidey in the second issue of Break Out.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well maybe he will then. I wonder if Wilbur Day will come out of retirement and take a final shot at Matt Murdock?

I doubt Day is bitter and hateful enough to come back to NYC just to testify against DD, plus isn't he scared of Matt? Seems to me Day would want to forgot all about his life as Stilt-Man.

I hope that the evil psychopath villains like Bullseye, Purple Man, Mr. Fear, Owl, Bushwacker, Mr. Hyde,organized by Fisk, all testify against Matt, putting him through legal Hell. It would be a whole different way of having a hero face his rogues gallery all at once.

However I also hope some DD villains testify in Matt's favour, I believe Matador is reformed, perhaps he will testify on matt's behalf, perhaps Jester too. Perhaps Melvin Potter could be mad at Matt over the events and considers not testifying on matt's behalf, but eventually does it anyway.

The Overlord said:
I doubt Day is bitter and hateful enough to come back to NYC just to testify against DD, plus isn't he scared of Matt? Seems to me Day would want to forgot all about his life as Stilt-Man.

I hope that the evil psychopath villains like Bullseye, Purple Man, Mr. Fear, Owl, Bushwacker, Mr. Hyde,organized by Fisk, all testify against Matt, putting him through legal Hell. It would be a whole different way of having a hero face his rogues gallery all at once.

However I also hope some DD villains testify in Matt's favour, I believe Matador is reformed, perhaps he will testify on matt's behalf, perhaps Jester too. Perhaps Melvin Potter could be mad at Matt over the events and considers not testifying on matt's behalf, but eventually does it anyway.

Good points.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Good points.

Thank you

I think if written correctly DD's rogues gallery could represent true criminals, some criminals are merely people who made poor choices in life and may not be bad people (Stilt-Man, Matador, Jester, Leap-Frog, Gladiator).Other criminals are evil psychopaths who commit crimes because they have no regard for other people (Mr. Hyde, Owl, Bullseye, Mr. Fear, Bushwacker, Purple
Man, Kingpin).

I think it would be interesting if the first of DD villains would want to help Murdock, while the second would want to hurt him.

I wonder if Typhoid Mary would try to testify for or against Matt. I also hope Black Widow testifies on Matt's behalf.

The Overlord said:
Thank you

I think if written correctly DD's rogues gallery could represent true criminals, some criminals are merely people who made poor choices in life and may not be bad people (Stilt-Man, Matador, Jester, Leap-Frog, Gladiator).Other criminals are evil psychopaths who commit crimes because they have no regard for other people (Mr. Hyde, Owl, Bullseye, Mr. Fear, Bushwacker, Purple
Man, Kingpin).

I think it would be interesting if the first of DD villains would want to help Murdock, while the second would want to hurt him.

I wonder if Typhoid Mary would try to testify for or against Matt. I also hope Black Widow testifies on Matt's behalf.

Jester is involved somehow in Decalogue but he may be under some sort of "spell" so we'll have to see what his deal is when we get the conclusion of Decalogue. Leap-Frog could be a good person but last we've seen of him unless he popped up in another title was the "Wake Up" arc. If I was Leap-Frog not only would I hate DD for interferring with his work all the time but for, what he should think in his mind, create a rift between his child and himself. Melvin would definitely help Matt out.

The other SOBs you mentioned could give a **** about Matt Murdock's well being.

Typhoid. depends on which personality is upfront.

Black Widow is in the arc so she probably will.

Latest posts

Back