Daredevil News

Do you read Daredevil?/Do you want Daredevil in the Ultimate Universe?

• Total voters
New solicits:August 2005

DAREDEVIL #76
Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS
Pencils & Cover by ALEX MALEEV

"THE MURDOCK PAPERS" Part 1 (of 5)
The Eisner-Award winning run of Bendis and Maleev comes to a blistering conclusion in their final arc! First they outed Daredevil in the press, then they married him, and made him the Kingpin of Hell's Kitchen. What could they possibly do to top that? Four words: WILSON FISK IS BACK!!.

32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP …$2.99

DAREDEVIL: FATHER #1 DIRECTOR'S CUT
Written, Illustrated & Cardstock Cover by JOE QUESADA
Inks by Danny Miki, Color by Richard Isanove

The first issue of Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada's very special and very personal DD tale is available again in this all-new Director's Cut package! For the first time writing AND illustrating, DD legend Quesada crafts a mystery set during the deadliest heat wave in NYC history. A serial killer is on the loose pushing a city already past its breaking point over the edge, and Daredevil must battle the heat and fear to keep a crumbling Hell's Kitchen together… by any means necessary! Bonus features inlcude Quesada's script for the issue, original penciled pages and more!

32 PGS./ T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP …$2.99

DAREDEVIL: FATHER #2
Written, Illustrated & Cover by JOE QUESADA

The eagerly anticipated mini-series is back, coming at you with non-stop action! Daredevil has his work cut out for him: New York's crippling heat wave shows no signs of release -- and neither does a serial killer with a stranglehold on the city. Meanwhile, a new vigilante group enters the fray.

DAREDEVIL VS. PUNISHER #3 (of 6)
Written by DAVE LAPHAM
Pencils & Cover by DAVE LAPHAM

It's more pulse-pounding action from David Lapham as the Eisner-award winner writes, pencils, and inks two of Marvel's biggest characters! As the mob tries to tighten its grip on New York, things begin to heat up for both Daredevil and the Punisher as the deadly assassin know as Bushwacker enters the fray, seeking to claim a $10 million dollar bounty on the Punisher's head! And if he has to kill Daredevil in the process, he'll certainly throw one in for free…

32 PGS./PARENTAL ADVISORY …$2.99

DAREDEVIL VOL. 4 HC
Penciled by ALEX MALEEV
Cover by ALEX MALEEV
This deluxe hardcover collects Daredevil Vol. 9: King of Hell's Kitchen and Daredevil Vol. 10: The Widow, plus a hefty helping of DVD-style extras. In King of Hell's Kitchen, the Yakuza have come to stake their claim to Hell's Kitchen, targeting Matt Murdock. Their unforgettable battle royale is just the tip of the iceberg, and Daredevil will never be the same again! Featuring guest-appearances by Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Reed Richards and Dr. Strange! In The Widow, the Man Without Fear's fiery, redheaded ex-partner is back in Hell's Kitchen to help Daredevil keep the streets clean. But why has she really returned? One of Marvel's greatest love stories takes an unexpected turn, and all in the horrible face of...Jigsaw! Guest-starring Nick Fury and the Avengers! Collects Daredevil #56-64 - plus the Daredevil #65 anniversary special, written by Bendis and illustrated by some of the greatest comic artists never to Daredevil before.

280 PGS./Marvel T+ …$29.99
ISBN: 0-7851-1342-8

Last edited:
A ten issue HC?Complete cop out.Golden Age should be in there considering #65 kicked that story off.

....the hell? I read that V4 would have Golden Age in it somewhere, either on the Millar boards or on the Marvel masterworks board. I'm so pissed now.

Patriot said:
New solicits:August 2005

DAREDEVIL #76
Pencils & Cover by ALEX MALEEV

"THE MURDOCK PAPERS" Part 1 (of 5)
The Eisner-Award winning run of Bendis and Maleev comes to a blistering conclusion in their final arc! First they outed Daredevil in the press, then they married him, and made him the Kingpin of Hell's Kitchen. What could they possibly do to top that? Four words: WILSON FISK IS BACK!!.

32 PGS./T+ SUGGESTED FOR TEENS AND UP …$2.99

DAREDEVIL: FATHER #1 DIRECTOR'S CUT
Written, Illustrated & Cardstock Cover by JOE QUESADA

The first issue of Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada's very special and very personal DD tale is available again in this all-new Director's Cut package! For the first time writing AND illustrating, DD legend Quesada crafts a mystery set during the deadliest heat wave in NYC history. A serial killer is on the loose pushing a city already past its breaking point over the edge, and Daredevil must battle the heat and fear to keep a crumbling Hell's Kitchen together… by any means necessary! Bonus features inlcude Quesada's script for the issue, original penciled pages and more!

DAREDEVIL: FATHER #2
Written, Illustrated & Cover by JOE QUESADA

The eagerly anticipated mini-series is back, coming at you with non-stop action! Daredevil has his work cut out for him: New York's crippling heat wave shows no signs of release -- and neither does a serial killer with a stranglehold on the city. Meanwhile, a new vigilante group enters the fray.

DAREDEVIL VS. PUNISHER #3 (of 6)
Written by DAVE LAPHAM
Pencils & Cover by DAVE LAPHAM

It's more pulse-pounding action from David Lapham as the Eisner-award winner writes, pencils, and inks two of Marvel's biggest characters! As the mob tries to tighten its grip on New York, things begin to heat up for both Daredevil and the Punisher as the deadly assassin know as Bushwacker enters the fray, seeking to claim a $10 million dollar bounty on the Punisher's head! And if he has to kill Daredevil in the process, he'll certainly throw one in for free…

32 PGS./PARENTAL ADVISORY …$2.99

DAREDEVIL VOL. 4 HC
Penciled by ALEX MALEEV
Cover by ALEX MALEEV
This deluxe hardcover collects Daredevil Vol. 9: King of Hell's Kitchen and Daredevil Vol. 10: The Widow, plus a hefty helping of DVD-style extras. In King of Hell's Kitchen, the Yakuza have come to stake their claim to Hell's Kitchen, targeting Matt Murdock. Their unforgettable battle royale is just the tip of the iceberg, and Daredevil will never be the same again! Featuring guest-appearances by Spider-Man, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Reed Richards and Dr. Strange! In The Widow, the Man Without Fear's fiery, redheaded ex-partner is back in Hell's Kitchen to help Daredevil keep the streets clean. But why has she really returned? One of Marvel's greatest love stories takes an unexpected turn, and all in the horrible face of...Jigsaw! Guest-starring Nick Fury and the Avengers! Collects Daredevil #56-64 - plus the Daredevil #65 anniversary special, written by Bendis and illustrated by some of the greatest comic artists never to Daredevil before.

280 PGS./Marvel T+ …$29.99
ISBN: 0-7851-1342-8
:sure: Geez Patriot.... you could at least wait until I leave... :(

sooner than you think

a post by bendis concerning ult dd appearing in ult spidey

Is Ultimate Daredevil appearing before USM #100. I believe you once said he'd be appearing this year but in the last update you said it wouldn't be in the Warriors arc. Be careful when you answer this, it's a very delicate topic for me.

HE WILL APPEAR SOON.

DD77_COV_COL.jpg

Best cover. Whose the third woman? Is Mrs. Fisk back?

TheManWithoutFear said:
DD77_COV_COL.jpg

Best cover. Whose the third woman? Is Mrs. Fisk back?

DAREDEVIL #77

Written by Brian Michael Bendis, pencils and cover by Alex Maleev.

The Murdock Papers. The team of Brian Michael Bendis and Alex Maleev continues its final arc as Wilson Fisk makes an offer to the Feds they can't refuse. The Kingpin offers up Matt Murdock in exchange for a free pass out of trouble...and the Feds are taking the deal! Plus, all the women in Matt's life come back to help...at the same time. Part 2 of 5.
32 pages, $2.99, in stores on Sept.

:D
Its Milla, Elektra, and Natasha.Thats the nicest cover so far,imo. So time for a new poll i'm thinkin: Who will he choose?

My moneys on Elektra. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut Bendis said religion was coming back to the book, and he did marry Milla......

and the other solicits:

DAREDEVIL: FATHER #3

By Joe Quesada, Danny Miki and Richard Isanove.

Daredevil has his work cut out for him: New York's crippling heat wave shows no signs of relief, a serial killer has a stranglehold on the city, and there's a new super-hero team on the streets that's got a big gripe with him. Featuring a whole new costume look for Daredevil, specially designed for this series by Joe Quesada!

DAREDEVIL VS. PUNISHER #4

Written, pencils and cover by David Lapham.

Amid a brutal Indian summer, Hell's Kitchen is on the brink of chaos. Hammerhead has placed a $10 million bounty on the Punisher's head, and it's created a minor war zone in Daredevil's backyard. As every two-bit thug and hired assassin tries to take the Punisher out, the vigilante fires back -- embarking on a killing spree. Now Daredevil -- the new self-proclaimed Kingpin of the Kitchen -- takes matters into his own hands, deciding to take out the Punisher and end the debate over ways and means once and for all!

Johnny Bravo said:
Its Milla, Elektra, and Natasha.Thats the nicest cover so far,imo. So time for a new poll i'm thinkin: Who will he choose?

My moneys on Elektra. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut Bendis said religion was coming back to the book, and he did marry Milla......

and the other solicits:
Good work Johnny. I dunno why I didn't realize it was Black Widow at first. Anyway possible happenings...

Elektra: Assasinates Wilson Fisk before he officially outs Daredevil. Cmon' that'd be sweet!

Milla: Is called in for questioning and has to partake in the trial. I don't know. Other Daredevil fans really love her but I'm not too fond. If they do what the fans want she'll end up back in Matt's arms. If not she'll defend Matt and then walk away on her own.

Black Widow: What cmon... it's the Black Widow. It's like saying Paris Hilton is going to settle down. She'll just do some work for Matt behind the scenes.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Good work Johnny.

I dunno why I didn't realize it was Black Widow at first. Anyway possible happenings...

Elektra: Assasinates Wilson Fisk before he officially outs Daredevil. Cmon' that'd be sweet!

Me likey! Wouldn't mind seeing the run end with a "leave the room" scene/ref(from DD#37)

Milla: Is called in for questioning and has to partake in the trial. I don't know. Other Daredevil fans really love her but I'm not too fond. If they do what the fans want she'll end up back in Matt's arms. If not she'll defend Matt and then walk away on her own.

I'm pretty indifferent towards her to be honest. I'd like to see him back with Elektra though......

Black Widow: What cmon... it's the Black Widow. It's like saying Paris Hilton is going to settle down. She'll just do some work for Matt behind the scenes

Elektra and Black Widow vs Fisk+the FBI?+ :D :D :D :D :D

Johnny Bravo said:

Me likey! Wouldn't mind seeing the run end with a "leave the room" scene/ref(from DD#37)

I'm pretty indifferent towards her to be honest. I'd like to see him back with Elektra though......

Elektra and Black Widow vs Fisk+the FBI?+ :D :D :D :D :D

Why do I keep missing your posts in this thread? My bad. Anyway, pretty stoked I'm not the only one pumped for this arc.

Johnny Bravo said:
Personally, I like Milla more than I like her actually being with Matt Murdock. To me those are two different things.

She's a charming individual who clearly represents all the nobility and desire Murdock has to reform his corner of urban New York and I love her to pieces. But on the other hand, I believe that it is not meant to be.

Latest posts

Back