Daredevil News

Do you read Daredevil?/Do you want Daredevil in the Ultimate Universe?

• Total voters
Baxter said:
.....sweet. Bullseye. Has he been seen since he tried to get to Matt and the blind girly?
:shock: Bullseye? I couldn't tell who the guy was. How do you know it's him? If it is that's gonna be awesome... and Bendis iis a liar. He hasn't been seen since Hardcore, when he almost got to Milla before Daredevil kick the **** out of him. Awesome scene.

4uuyrs

This bit here makes me think that Bulleye will be involved. If it is indeed Matt being called into account for being Daredevil it would make sense that he needs to confront Bullseye on some level.

Baxter said:
4uuyrs

This bit here makes me think that Bulleye will be involved. If it is indeed Matt being called into account for being Daredevil it would make sense that he needs to confront Bullseye on some level.

Interesting. As far as the man goes I can't be sure if he has a scar on his head and usually Maleev's Bullseye is skinnier. So many bald men in DD Mythos. Maybe it's Potter coming back... who knows... this arc will be awesome though.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Interesting. As far as the man goes I can't be sure if he has a scar on his head and usually Maleev's Bullseye is skinnier. So many bald men in DD Mythos. Maybe it's Potter coming back... who knows... this arc will be awesome though.
It's Bendis projecting his own supervillain fantasies into comics, knowing full well that he himself, a bald Jewish guy from Cleveland will never truly be badass.

*jaw drops*

I love this book.Is the arc not Matt in a court defending himself?Anybody know how many issues?

TheManWithoutFear said:
All right looking over it again. I think I was being really stupid and should've known who the bald man is. It's obviously Wilson Fisk.

Enlarge the image and read the Bugle's headline.I would guess he's testifying against Matt in exchange for some kinda deal with the feds.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well that works at about 5 issues... but I'm sure the last one will be double sized.

Doubt it,i'd go with double shipping.Not an event per se,and Marvel make more money that way(more issues and 6-part trade)

Patriot said:
Enlarge the image and read the Bugle's headline.I would guess he's testifying against Matt in exchange for some kinda deal with the feds.
Didn't see it... good point. It's no surprise, since Bendis' said he'd be back this arc. But Wilson Fisk is going to be back and this arc will be awesome.
Patriot said:
Doubt it,i'd go with double shipping.Not an event per se,and Marvel make more money that way(more issues and 6-part trade)
That's a strong possibility also. It's more likely too.

Daredevil: Father returns to finish in August.

Marvel issued a statement to Newsrama on their finishing of the 40th anniversary mini of Daredevil, "Daredevil: Father", which the first issue came out last April of 2004. The 5-issue mini series is set to pick up again on August, with issue #2 having an August 31st release date. Marvel has said that all first issues are returnable. Along with the rest of the mini series shipping out, Marvel is also releasing a Directors Cut of the first issue, with no ads, and selling at $2.99, rather than the $3.50 original price. Also, the issues of the mini series will be selling at a $2.99 cover price. With issue #2 shipping in August, #3-5 will be shippin from September through November.

MRVL_PREV022_Covers_3.jpg

icemastertron said:
Marvel issued a statement to Newsrama on their finishing of the 40th anniversary mini of Daredevil, "Daredevil: Father", which the first issue came out last April of 2004. The 5-issue mini series is set to pick up again on August, with issue #2 having an August 31st release date. Marvel has said that all first issues are returnable. Along with the rest of the mini series shipping out, Marvel is also releasing a Directors Cut of the first issue, with no ads, and selling at $2.99, rather than the $3.50 original price. Also, the issues of the mini series will be selling at a $2.99 cover price. With issue #2 shipping in August, #3-5 will be shippin from September through November.

MRVL_PREV022_Covers_3.jpg
:twisted: Awesome. Thanks Ice.

BENDIS! said:
the point of Ultimate isn't to spin anew the old stories, Spider-Man isn't broken. We're not trying to fix Spider-Man. It's to present the material a la when they put on a Shakespeare play, and they take Hamlet and they put it in a new setting, they're not fixing Hamlet, they're just presenting Hamlet. Does that make sense? So to rewrite Hamlet would be arrogant, there's nothing wrong with it. There's nothing wrong with the Spider-Man stories.

Just to further my on going battle for an Ultimate Daredevil, this was the point I was trying to make.

TheManWithoutFear said:
What do you mean?

Sorry - merged threads and I didn't quote.

I mean: they say Father #2 will come out in August, and I say suuuuuure it will.

Latest posts

Back