DC Animated Multiverse Listing (WIP)

It's a different Rex from generator Rex since contraddict Rex backstory from the show.
No, no, I am talking about Original Generator Rex appearing as a background statue in Crossover Nexus. And Crossover Nexus having Reboot Ben instead Original Ben. So Original Ben connects to Original Rex that connects to Crossover Nexus that connects to Reboot Ben

No, no, I am talking about Original Generator Rex appearing as a background statue in Crossover Nexus. And Crossover Nexus having Reboot Ben instead Original Ben. So Original Ben connects to Original Rex that connects to Crossover Nexus that connects to Reboot Ben
Maybe it's like a "Hause of Mause" thing?

Anyway thinking about it, maybe I should do an Original Ben 10 Multiverse timeline.

Cartoon Network Universes? (All of them connect to DC via Teen Titans Go!)
Powerpuff Girls (Old and Reboot) Universe:
Reboot crossed over with Teen Titans Go!
Powerpunk Girls Universe: DC The Powerpuff Girls Issue 50
Nexus Realm: Setting of Crossover Nexus
Steven Universe Universe: Crossed over with TTG in Crossover Nexus. Uncle Grampa appeared in one episode but he himself said "Don't worry bro, none of this is canon!" so...
Dimension 27998.3 (Reboot Ben 10 Universe): Crossed over with TTG in Crossover Nexus. Name revealed in Alien X-Tinction
Reboot Future Timeline: Ben 10 Reboot future timeline​
Gwen 10 Timeline:
Billy 10 Timeline:
Squirrel 10 Timeline:
Dimension 12041.5: From Alien X-Tinction
Maximilian's Dimension: From Alien X-Tinction
Evil Ben's Dimension: From Alien X-Tinction
Gwen 10's Dimension: From Alien X-Tinction
Original Ben 10 (And Secret Saturdays) Universe: Crossed over with Reboot Ben 10 in Alien X-Tinction. It is debatable if it is the same universe or they are just original Ben 10 inspired universes.
This also has alternate timelines but I always forgot to write them
Generator Rex Universe: Crossed over with Original Ben 10 in Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United
Villanous and Victor and Valentino Universe:
O.K. K.O. Let's Be Heroes Universe:
Crossed over with TTG in Crossover Nexus.
Adventure Time Universe:
Regular Show Universe:
The Amazing World of Gumball Universe:
Uncle Grampa Universe:
Samurai Jack Universe:

The crossover nexus is more in-depth than it seems, almost all main Cartoon-Network shows connect with this one crossover alone, even some foreign only Cartoon series. The other two big crossovers that do happen are the CN City ones, that aired as bumpers in the late 2000s and the Fusionfall game crossovers. Also since the first few Cartoon shows were connected to Hanna-Barbera, the Cartoon Network universe can be connected to the Hanna-Barbera universe too. (back until MGM's Tom & Jerry). I like to call it the Warnerverse. I'm currently making my own order on it with my own ruleset, so I do not really know which cartoon/media is which individual universe, I like to think CN City is the center and it connects the multiverses.

OK, It took me all afternoon but I have improved this. I have probably missed lots of things, the non-DC universes are not updated yet and I haven't seen any non-DCMAU DC Animated movies yet, so I will update once I have.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's known or how you treat these scenarios, but Superman from the Superman: TAS series has appeared in a Cartoon Network bumper in 1996, meeting with Space Ghost and Zorak.

Not suggesting of course to add Space Ghost and related media to any of the orders, more so that Cartoon Planet/Space Ghost:C2C are both heavily meta oriented shows and would make some weird entries on the timeline, but this little bumper is still a neat little piece of media, so I wanted to share here.

If I may, rewatched the new My Adventures with Superman episode and Myx says "Earth-12" in regards to Max Fleischer's Superman cartoons.

He just refers to the MAwS show as "this Earth".

EDIT: Don't forget Earth-52 when Lois first checks out the multiverse monitor.

Last edited:
Also regarding Earth-F/ Fleischer studios Superman reels I have already stated that they might share a continuity with the radio show, BUT they definitely have crossed over with the main Superman comics!

In Superman 19 there is a story called "Superman, Matinee Idol" where Superman and Lois Lane go to the cinema to watch the latest Fleischer studios superman cartoon. We see clips of the Fleischer reel and its an original story, showing a sequel to the first Fleischer short.

Granted, the story itself breaks the fourth wall, so some consider it an imaginary story, so its an arguably canonical installment portrayed as a in-universe film reel in an imaginary story!

Anyways, that my addition as the sites random golden age stan

Also regarding Earth-F/ Fleischer studios Superman reels I have already stated that they might share a continuity with the radio show, BUT they definitely have crossed over with the main Superman comics!

In Superman 19 there is a story called "Superman, Matinee Idol" where Superman and Lois Lane go to the cinema to watch the latest Fleischer studios superman cartoon. We see clips of the Fleischer reel and its an original story, showing a sequel to the first Fleischer short.

Granted, the story itself breaks the fourth wall, so some consider it an imaginary story, so its an arguably canonical installment portrayed as a in-universe film reel in an imaginary story!

Anyways, that my addition as the sites random golden age stan
I've already tossed out the complicated Megaverse theory in favor of the fact that there are just unique similar variants of the same universe in different DC multiverses. It's just easier to look at it that way.

As for Teen Titans Go, I'd totally be okay if it was the 5th Dimension and not even think about an Earth number for it.

Their 'universe' clearly has no-continuity because they 'die' and come back to life in the next episodes, so logic has no place there. Also, it appears they can reach different multiverses. So I'd feel like it makes total sense to assume they're in this 5th Dimension plane between the multiverses' Source Walls and the 6th Dimension (home of the Source and Perpetua).

Earth-1, by the way:
1691888465564.png
1691890071567.png

Well...art style is always subjective; plus the monitor's blue tint doesn't give away what race E-1 Lois is unlike the Lois from My Adventures with Superman.
EDIT: Don't forget Earth-161 the Zombie Earth that Batman sent Owlman to in Batman: TBatB! :)

Last edited:
OK, I have to confess I haven't watched the episode, so my understanding is limited to the DC Wiki and whatever the ones on this site that have watched it tell me. Which are the universes?
-Earth-1: Unidentified Lois
-Earth-12: Fleischer (the wiki is then wrong, since everything has being edited assuming that MAwS is Earth-12)
-Earth-14: ?
-Earth-24: ?
-Earth-50: Superfriends
-Earth-52: ?
-Earth-508: DCAU
-Earth-??: My Adventure's with Superman
-Earth-??: Superman is a crab (or is just Mr Whatever transforming Superman?)
-Earth-??: Overman Earth (Is a Nazi Overman? If he is, looks DCAU-like? And if not, looks like Earth-17 Overman? (since the wiki links to that article)
-Earth-??: Justice Lords Universe
-Earth-??: Comet the Super-horse
-Strange Earth: ? (The wiki calls it this way)

Last edited:
The Council of Lois call the main Lois the Earth-12 Lois in the episode, so My Adventures with Superman is Earth-12. It's just confusing because of how they listed the Superman cameos.
Ok, I have heard that Earth-F Lois is Louis-Prime or something?

The Council of Lois call the main Lois the Earth-12 Lois in the episode, so My Adventures with Superman is Earth-12. It's just confusing because of how they listed the Superman cameos.
I missed that, thanks for clarifying.
So Myxy doesn't even name "Earth-F" lmao.

What are the chances the DC wiki was just wrong and Myxy listing off the Earths didn't correlate with what he turned Clark into with each one he listed off?

All we know for sure is My Adventures with Superman is Earth-12.

Latest posts

Back