DC Live-Action Multiverse - Viewing/Reading Order

What is the Timeline of the 2019 Harleyquinn serie? I try to fit it in my multiverse Viewing Order

The Dark Night Trilogy has not crossover with the rest. The Batman hasn't too, but I guess he would add it because of the Earth-2 thing.

The Dark Night Trilogy no se ha cruzado con el resto. Batman tampoco, pero supongo que lo agregaría debido a la cosa de Earth-2.
¿Por qué no se pueden agregar como tierras separadas sin un número oficial? Como el hilo sobre el multiverso maravilloso que también tiene algunos universos al final que no se han cruzado.

¿Por qué no se pueden agregar como tierras separadas sin un número oficial? Como el hilo sobre el multiverso maravilloso que también tiene algunos universos al final que no se han cruzado.
De hecho, en el hilo del multiverso Marvel acaba de añadir los universos de Across the Spiderverse porque se han cruzado en la película, solo están añadidos los universos cruzados.

Guys, with the new episode of "My Adventures with Superman" that deals with the multiverse, should we add everything that was in the episode since Earth-F appeared?

Last edited:
Guys, with the new episode of "My Adventures with Superman" that deals with the multiverse, should we add everything that was in the episode since Earth-F appeared?
Well, he hasn't added Batman: the Brave and the Bold 3x03 "Night of the Batmen!" with the appearances of Earth-66 and 89 Batmen, so I thought that he preventibly considers them alternate multiverse variations

Since we are talking about Earth-F I think I will ask a question that has been on my head for a while: is the original 1940s radio show the same continuity as the Fleischer studio cartoon? They were released at the same time and use the same cast, and there also isnt any conflicts in continuity (mostly due to both series being heavily status-quo focused)

It's written here,
Earth-??
Adventures of Superman
but I think the entire series (along with Superman and the Mole Men movie, Stamp Day for Superman short, and arguably Adventures of Superpup and Adventures of Superboy pilots) should be added to the timeline, since Reeves appeared in The Flash.

It's written here,

but I think the entire series (along with Superman and the Mole Men movie, Stamp Day for Superman short, and arguably Adventures of Superpup and Adventures of Superboy pilots) should be added to the timeline, since Reeves appeared in The Flash.
Wait, are those connected?!

So can anyone List EVERYTHING canon to this Adventures of Superman Universe? I am so clueless

Latest posts

Back