DC Nation

The latest hinted book spinning out of 52 is... BLACK ADAM.

* DiDio said that Grant Morrison has more Seven Soldiers. "And you'll be seeing them in books that Grant will be writing," he said.

Beechen said there's a "Soldierly presence" in Countdown.

YES!

* DiDio said that Grant Morrison has more Seven Soldiers. "And you'll be seeing them in books that Grant will be writing," he said.

Beechen said there's a "Soldierly presence" in Countdown.

Someone please keep me posted on this.

We're actually going to lock the thread, and you'll only be allowed in if you can provide a password hidden in that week's issue of Countdown.

:lol: Actually that's what I want; to buy the issues that they're in.

52 #25 or #26 had Bulleteer joining a makeshift JLA team.

with Ambush Bug and Super-Chief!

Now that's a book that needs to be made. "Lost Adventures of the Makeshift JLA", starring Bulleteer! Ambush Bug! Super-Chief! Firestorm! AND! That Other Dude!

Whatever happened to Super-Chief? They said his presence wasn't over in 52, but I don't really see where he'll fit in now.

He got his *** kilt. Apparently he showed up in Superman, but I don't know the details about that. It may have been the original back in time, or may have been the new guy. I'm guessing it's been in the past few months, under Busiek's run. Can anyone fill us in?

Is it possible he'll be showing up in Booster Gold? We know he'll be doing some serious time travel and visiting the wild west.

Latest posts

Back