DC Takes A Crack At Marvel

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Tot_Unexpected_50006.jpg

Tot_Unexpected_50007.jpg

Tot_Unexpected_50008.jpg

I find it very humorous and very appropriate. :D

Yeah, I've heard of this. Oh well, it's not like it's the first time one of them has taken a shot at the other. I remember and old Legion comic from the 60's where Chameleon Boy makes a crack about Spider-Man. It was really kind of weird.

Anyway, I've been meaning to get this series since I found out Infectious Lass was in it, being the Legion completist that I am. Though I really have no use for Azzarello overall (despite being a Chicago guy).

Hah! That's friggin' sweet.

You really should pick this book up, though. It's rather good, although the back-up feature (which this is a part of) is still trudging along a little bit.

Hell Infinite Crisis left the door open to change everyones backstory as the writers and editors see fit.

Besides, I don't see Civil War as recreating anything. I see it as changing the direction of the Marvel Universe.

Hell Infinite Crisis left the door open to change everyones backstory as the writers and editors see fit.

Besides, I don't see Civil War as recreating anything. I see it as changing the direction of the Marvel Universe.

Well, the Marvel line doesn't say anything about recreating anything. It says "nothing will ever be the same again." That's the very definition of changing directions, and Marvel hype.

Heh. That's funny.

It is the pot calling the kettle black, though.

Heh. That's funny.

It is the pot calling the kettle black, though.

Well, sort of. Marvel have been introducing these new events often, and they all share the same tagline. DC have only really done Infinite Crisis, and whatever this multiverse thing, but it's not happening every summer.

Oh, and I'm not defending either of them. I thought they both were ****e.

Well, sort of. Marvel have been introducing these new events often, and they all share the same tagline. DC have only really done Infinite Crisis, and whatever this multiverse thing, but it's not happening every summer.

Yeah I know, 52 isn't happening every summer, but every goddamn week.

And isn't there a follow up, that's going to happen every week?

Oh, and I'm not defending either of them. I thought they both were ****e.

Me too.

Let us join our hatred together.

I personally think it's awesome. They knocked themselves at the same time, saying the reboots of the DCU were primarily financial.

And let's be honest..... It's not like Marvel has a particularly great track record with their yearly events.

And we can't really knock 52..... because it's awesome.

Last edited:
civil war is awesome to though 52 is just to damn long. plus i dont think dc is that great i like flash batman and superman but everybody else sucks

Last edited:
civil war is awesome to though 52 is just to damn long. plus i dont think dc is that great i like flash batman and superman but everybody else sucks

Civil War is techinally 90something issues long.

And I used to think so too. Until I read more DC.

Batman
Superman
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
The Question
Robin
Nightwing
Batgirl II
Supergirl
Deathstroke
Spectre
Zoom
Bizarro
Joker
Green Lantern

I could go on forever.

It is fact that at this moment DC is much much better than Marvel.

Latest posts

Back