DC Universe Online

Yea, that fee is a big factor in my indecision. If you could play just for paying the fee for PS Plus then I would be on that.

Last edited:
Now it seems they will be charging, $15 a month after a free 30-day pass once you begin.

Damn it seriously? I could have sworn reading that there wasn't going to be a monthly fee. This really pisses me off cause right now I can't afford that. Here I was thinking finally I can get into a MMO because it's free so I get all excited now less than a month till it's release they tells us this?

Last edited:
There is always a monthly fee. Always.

There a lot of bugs, Jaggyd?

more bugs than a roach motel. Heck, some characters don't even have voices yet. Some have placeholder voices (one of the best is a female Doctor in Metropolis with a man's voice). They literally just changed the GUI (Graphical User Interface) in yesterday's patch. The powers are glitchy, you have a 50/50 chance of instance maps not loading, and the targeting system is very broken.

Snow is coming my way this afternoon/tonight. I'm going out and getting this game now. We still committed to being villains in Gotham? I'm cool with that... Tell me which powers you intend on having and i'll use something different. Can't wait to see you in there guys!

Ice -- what's your PSN name?

Snow is coming my way this afternoon/tonight. I'm going out and getting this game now. We still committed to being villains in Gotham? I'm cool with that... Tell me which powers you intend on having and i'll use something different. Can't wait to see you in there guys!

Ice -- what's your PSN name?
Agent00ice, though I don't have the game at the moment.

Join me on the No Man's Land server for those of you who have the game. I am going to make a villain first.

Scratch that I'm goin to be a hero on that same server

I chose villain :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have mine, two heroes, one on Birthright, and I'm blanking on the other one's server.

And according to the Devs, no cross platform or cross server.

So this is too big for my computer by leaps and bounds and I don't own a PS3. I'm probably not ever going to be able to play this.

I'll have to wait for the sequel. :cry:

Latest posts

Back