DC Universe Online

[video=youtube;r7jsOsqkDrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?hl=en&v=r7jsOsqkDrc&gl=US[/video]

OMG.... you guys talked me into it, as well as the rumor that Target pre-orders will include a Kryptonite Gun.

Let's start a team of villains on the PS3. Maybe I'll use the name Kal-Ill on there too, dunno. Could do my own twisted Evil Superman from Earth 420.

I'm definitely starting a villain in Gotham, too. I'd ask to team up with you but ultimately, I feel like we'd just betray each other for complete domination.

Indeed old bean... we could do the occasional team-up for short term benefit, like Joker and Luthor.

Last edited:
I plan on getting it. I still wish we'd see some video on the character creation menu. I'm very interested in seeing what you can do there.

I hope you can get the S on your chest but have all sorts of different costumes and colors. I think I definitely want to be an evil Kryptonian.

I plan on getting it. I still wish we'd see some video on the character creation menu. I'm very interested in seeing what you can do there.

Same here, I'm a character creation addict and I love tinkering.

yeah creating is the best. I've been reading a lot of Batman, Red Robin, Batman and Robin, etc etc and I am curious what kind of a street level crimefighting human bad-ass you can make. Could you have a cape that lets you glide a bit? Rocket boots? Just kidding they wouldn't fit that character but my point is that my imagination could go crazy.

I was glad about this decision, mostly because I hadn't heard anything about the beta launch. I really want to be apart of it. Since this is the first major MMO for consoles it's important to get feedback from the people early on and I'm glad they are giving more time for themselves to iron everything out.

I was glad about this decision, mostly because I hadn't heard anything about the beta launch. I really want to be apart of it. Since this is the first major MMO for consoles it's important to get feedback from the people early on and I'm glad they are giving more time for themselves to iron everything out.

We can hope, but to be the annoying MMO fangirl, this isn't the first major MMO for consoles. Final Fantasy 11 was released for the PS2 and XBox 360.

We can hope, but to be the annoying MMO fangirl, this isn't the first major MMO for consoles. Final Fantasy 11 was released for the PS2 and XBox 360.

And everquest on ps2 too :)

I've gotta say, I haven't been too excited about this game so far, but the idea that you can create a character that pays tribute to a prominent DCU character (a la Steel or Batwoman) is an idea that is both inspired and completely obvious at the same time.

Obviously most of the people who choose to be "spinoff" versions of their favourite characters will probably just be unoriginal n00bs, but it's still a cool idea.

I've been playing the PC beta, I have to say, it's REALLY rough at the moment. There's an 8GB patch for it today, plus I got the email for the PS3 beta code, so there's going to be a bunch of downloading today.

Europe people, the beta is on the ps3 store for plus members! I got mine 2 days ago when it was hosted (tuesday) 19 gb ! but i had no pc. It is already my favourite MMO ever and its still got some beta glitches. It's just really fun. I was worried i'd be let down but i wasn't

Latest posts

Back