Death of Ultimate Spider-Man (Feb. 2011)

I think it's just a random S.H.I.E.L.D scientist. Death of a Goblin can get away with bringing back one goblin, not the two of them!

Or it could just be a flash back scene...

Last edited:
Well the latest issue was just a sum up but, Kitty is back. Peter now works for the Daily Bugle again. And it looks like this story takes place after Ultimate Doom since Ben was there in human form. Oh, and surprise, surprise
Peter and MJ are back together

Last edited:
Oh no!!! They got rid of Kong!? Why did they do that!? I loved Kong!!

bendisisajerk.jpg

So Peter was 15 when USM began. By volume 13, 9 months go by and he's still 15. throw in a couple of months between that and Ultimatum then add 6 more months when UCSM begins plus a month (at least) before this issue and he's was still 15...

*head explodes*

Peter was 15 in Ultimate Spider-Man #1. 154 issues later, he's just now turning 16. Oy.

Was he, though? When he meets Jameson, he says he's 15, and then says something to the extent of "Almost". So he could have been as young as 14.

Was he, though? When he meets Jameson, he says he's 15, and then says something to the extent of "Almost". So he could have been as young as 14.

There's a line in the first issue where Peter is sent to his room and someone, either he, May or Ben notes that he's fifteen years old.

In the Ultimate Universe, a year consists of 107 months.

It was mentioned in the Ultimate Universe Almanac. You guys should know this.

The art is a lot better. Too bad Bagley is coming back.

I really hate the idea of JJJ liking Spider-Man and helping Peter because he knows he's Spider-Man but I have to admit it was well done and interesting. Much more so than Spider-Man teaming up with Iron Man for whatever stupid reason.

This is the first issue in a while that just made me go "meh".

The entire Sinister 6 premise is completely unnecessary, particularly since the circumstances surrounding it are basically a watered-down version of the Ultimate Six mini. I would be more receptive if it were four DIFFERENT villains that Osborne recruited (working with what he had, and all that), but using the same ones just makes me roll my eyes. Is Octavius even still imprisoned by SHIELD? Wasn't he on the thinktank in Ultimate Doom? And VULTURE? Seriously? Ugh. The whole thing reeks of rushed, lazy writing.

The scenes with Cap were good, but ended too soon. They were the highlight of the issue for me.

Felt the same way. Wanted more Cap interaction. Do like to see Sandman being drawn by Bagley again. That standalone with Sandman was pretty awesome to me

Latest posts

Back